Was This A Royals Only Event?

Great Hoen Nyerio's View June 26, 2037

"The world is too quiet" "What do you mean it's noisy all over the place" "Locate our royals" "Locating 78 royals" "No cancel locate the Steallruim Unvrise royals" "Locating king and queen of the Steallruim Unvrise" It was grand ballroom or a mansion with a ballroom another way it was a pretty place. Royals of all sorts were seen walking around inside and outside having a good time. We then heard a familiar villainous laughter the camera then now focused on Seonghwa and she wasn't alone either Amila was there as well. The both of them were wearing different colors Seonghwa was wearing a suit that was light blue and Amila was standing there in a dress that was purple. But I noticed something both of them were wearing sashes that said Regal Fest Directors. "No no, hear me out" Amila was still laughing over whatever Seonghwa had said. "Mila please you're supposed to be on my side on this" "Your idea is making me laugh hush up" Seonghwa continued to laugh and then decide to speak but when she does Amila was laughing even more. 

"Oh no at this right Amila is going to turn pink" Then Hoseok and Hongjoong came into. Hoseok wore a purple suit and Hongjoong wore a light blue suit that matched Seonghwa's only thing the sun was on his suit. "Did they place it on yours" "What the moon yeah look see" "They placed it on your tie oh gosh Loria" "Well either I find it cool" "Aloria what did you do?" "A royal water ballo or pie-eating contest" Hongjoong was trying so hard not to laugh but Hoseok started laughing. "Luc...." "Guys! How dare you I'm part makane in the group of the four of us" And then at this point Amila and Hoseok were now the main ones laughing "My best friend is too precious" Amila says laughing "Oh my gosh that just made me heart wheeze to the max" "Joongie" "I can see it happening but picturing it is just funny I'll support you but I'm probably going to be the first person to burst into laughter"