A Way To Handle The Dark Side Of Our World

November 5, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Joongie wait!" "Um?" "Here you go" "Loria what is this?" "You'll know when you open it in a safe place I'm not going let someone try and steal that off you what you and I do as King and Queen in document form should not reach the eyes of the public got it" "Oh understood Loria" 3  hours later I get a call I answered it. "Loria" "Yeah" "You wanna join me?" "In what way" "In killing" "You got your person?" Seonghwa ask "Yeah you wanna help in disposing of them?" I ask "James only came to me because, in reality, the only one who can change the design of the world is the combined efforts of both royals and also James believed that we would be able to shut down numerous abusive places and hu...I can't say it I'm sorry it's too scary to even say that and it hurts that there's no way of fully stopping this unless I get the official okay from the president I'm afraid that anything else that is lingering around will have to be solved through the police or any other authority figure  who has the right to bear arms and fight for justice" "But you can" "But Queen Juila could also get targeted too and then our world would probably be in total despair" "Dammit" "But..." Hongjoong holds onto my hand and looked towards everyone. "Seonghwa and I can try to convince President Myillan of handling the dark truth of our world with our own powers"