Seonghwa The King Of Spooky Part 2

The restaurant that we were going to it was the same one those boys were just at Seonghwa looked at the building and sighed. "I outta feed them to Coyhio and his siblings but I'll restrain" Seonghwa touched the building it rebuild itself. Everyone gasped and whispered around Seonghwa then walked into the restaurant. "Are you boys friends of Ariteuias?" A nice lady wearing a panda apron says "Family actually" "Come one follow me" In minutes our orders were taken drinks were in front of us the lady from before walked towards our table and sat in a nice decorated chair that was labeled Mrs. Wasuink. "Ariteuias has been recently crowned The King of Ghosts," Mrs.Wasunik says "He's heard about how ghosts have been freely moving around in our world without binding the rules of the city or the rules the previous King of Ghosts had settled up but this restaurant is one of Ariteuias ever since he turned 16 he grew a bond with us to think that high school boy who appeared at our shop with bandages and wraps on him would become an authority figure Ariteuias whenever he could sometimes help around the shop my husband and I's kids are now out all over the country the people working with us are just workers or childhood friends to our kids but with Ariteuias it was like having that one kid who was a kind and helpful soul I know he's older now but the same kid at 16 is still there" We looked on one of the workers dropped a plate apologized and was about to pick it up but paused. Seonghwa was there he picked it up tossed it out then returned with the first aid kit. "Yesul are...Arite is that you?" "Hey Masyuil" "Dude you look cool" "I shall tell you a small story but first Yesul's wounds" Seonghwa then smiles at Yesul and reties her shoelaces. "I'll have to get you laces that I wear for my shoes" "Arite thank you" "Be careful next time" "Will do"

"Does Jesyul and Hemyijo know?" "No but I do know once they see me they're going to ask for a water balloon fight," Seonghwa says laughing "How have you been Masyuil I heard you've had quite unfortunate events with the scaris walkers" "You know about that oh gosh I was hoping that wouldn't reach you," Masyuil says "You seem alright though" Seonghwa says "Jesyul and Hemyijo saved me I was forced to spend my money on them for a week" "Hahaha, either way, I'm glad you're okay" "Yeah and it doesn't help that you're also Death too that would've been embarrassing" "Not really it would've meant you died a hero and not a fool" "Arite" "I know what you did but next time call upon me especially now that I'm King of Ghosts" "I will next time" "Oi Masyuil sto...Arite is that you" "What Arite Where" "Omggg it's true" "OOOO pretty robe" "We're on the clock let's steal his weekend" "Bet" They all laughed "Order up it..wait Arite" "Hello there old friend I'll see you also on the weekends" Seonghwa heads towards where Mrs.Wasunik sat at handed her one of the iced drinks the other Seonghwa grabbed but he hugged Mrs.Wasunik. "Going now?" Mrs.Wasunik asks "Afraid so for now I must find Stayrir and his crew and get them to the mountains and handle their fate of breaking the rules," Seonghwa says "Be careful out there Ariteuias" "I will Mrs.Wasunik" She gave him a hug this time. "This isn't goodbye but..." "See you later on in time" Seonghwa waves at everyone and then walks out of the restaurant.