I Reached Bloodlust Before You Had Me Detained

November 3, 2037, Seonghwa's View

I continued to drive into the city and crashed right into a tree. "What the heck" "Oh my gosh is that person okay?" "They're getting up!" I placed off the helmet and sighed. "Seonghwa!" "Loria!" I looked at the bike sighed tapped on it watched it vanish. "That will be 4 hours my gosh I need to sit down for a second" The same tree I crashed into I touched it and watched as its leaves were placed onto the branch. I sat up against the tree closed my eyes sighed. "Moyias adionysa" I opened my eyes everyone looked at me concerned and curious about what has happened. "Lord Seyitian we will need the helmet as well" "Go for it" The helmet vanishes along with any parts of the bike as well. "It's funny how he deiced today would be the day he tries to get rid of this grudge of middle school years" I held out my hands and waited it was not that far away or at least they shouldn't be too far away. "Whoa" I was supercharged with energy and power I grabbed up my bag. "Well he'll die trying I'm done giving chances die like the little fool you are"

I was then detained by orders of The Great Hoens so here I was in The Light Empire. Footsteps approached me the door unlocked. "Do you know you've caused me quite the trouble Little Demon?" "At least I didn't kill anyone aside from him but he died trying to settle a one-sided grudge that has been around since middle school" "Never the less you still caused me trouble" "Then ban me from everything you punish me your own way" "This will do," Hongjoong says leaning against the door "I won't need to do anything else" "Then why are you here" "Because you Little Demon is my wife and I've been told that there's a different reason for your actions and why your villain aura grew into unvrise threat level" "So they sent you to find out the reason they know I might give in" "Not might will those restriants on you are canceling out your magic and your voice from performing any spells they won't go off until I get the answer" "The true answer or an answer suitable for me to not be the main source of your stress" "Seonghwa" I laughed "Well you'll be waiting for a while my dear beloved," I say "Because honestly, even I myself don't know" "What?" "You heard me I had reached bloodlust level when you sent the order to have me detained by that time so my head is all over the place"