His Heart Is In The Right Place Trust Me

September 19, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Seonghwa's now the second person of kindness" "Oh whoah he got it back" "Yeah you still remain the first Hongjoong" "Warning Endscope Warning Endscope" Something sweeps through with sharp teeth in the form of a dark shadow. "Keliyo did you see him?" Seonghwa stood there black and blue suit his eyes were blue so was his hair was now blue and sliver. The dark shadow spins around Seonghwa happily "Nothing uh...did he cause damage here?" The dark shadow makes 10 lines x 2. Seonghwa pulled out his phone and type something then my phone went off. Everyone looked at me as my phone made a notification sound and I pulled out my phone.

Demon Nerd sent you 2,000,000

"It doesn't help that you're the little brother and yet you barely caused disruption in the magic order your brother will at some point find his way back home you guys get your powers from The Aneyrioa Crystal that is in my main kingdom alright let's go" "Scef?" "There's no need to leave anything Joongie would easily call me to come on let's see if we can check the other demon port lodges in our universe" The dark shadow creature waves happily at us then follow after Seonghwa. "It doesn't help that you're the little brother and yet you barely caused disruption in the magic order your brother will at some point find his way back home you guys get your powers from The Aneyrioa Crystal that is in my main kingdom alright let's go" "Scef?" "There's no need to leave anything Joongie would easily call me to come on let's see if we can check the other demon port lodges in our universe" The dark shadow creature waves happily at us then follow after Seonghwa. "Uh oh" "Don't worry I'm sure we...oh hello there" A small dark shadow thing sat there with a cookie and ate it. "Hello Hongjoong what's up" "You still on the hunt for Keliyo's brother" "Yes" "Come to KQ this may be him" "On my way" 20 minutes our staff shrieked the door to our practice room opened Keliyo appears first then Seonghwa. The other dark shadow pulls a cookie from its bag and it to Keilyo who happily takes it after hugging the other dark shadow. "Vemiros?" "Scef?!" "You're wanted once you leave the mortal realm I'm afraid I'll have to place you in the time out vanity" The dark shadow shurgs his shoulders then hands his brother another cookie. "I should send you 2,000,000 more" "There's no need he didn' wreck anything he just appeared a few seconds then I had called you"

"So he knew then," Seonghwa says sighing "Maybe I'll just ban him from the video games for 3 hours" "Hahahha you're such a mom" "Some of the regal villains taken in darkness creatures that are orphans, homeless, or escaped a torture place Keilyo and his brother lost their parents when I turned 22 ever since then I've been taking care of them yesterday and today was their first days out of the castle so that's why this is a first of you guys to even heard of them" "Seonghwa is definitely kind" Everyone looked at me. "He may be a villain but at least he's not afraid to lend a hand to those who need a hand to hold onto" "What happened?" "Seonghwa has been taking care of two creatures of darkness since he was 22 because their parents had died that year" "Oh gosh" "Yeah" "There's more though Seonghwa is also The Queen of The Steallruim Unvrise although his actions and methods of helping the world are sometimes rather wreckless and extreme at least he's doing it because he knows that he can make everyone smile and happy" "But here's the question is Seonghwa happy himself?" "He had to be or else our world would be reduced to ashes by now" "Trueee"