Yet Another Big Thing Happen

July 8, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Um that's a lot of wolves, oh and they're gone" Two of them sighed and looked around then followed after the others. "Oh whoa, what is that?" "Is that blood" "Oh gosh what the heck is going..." "Whose that?"

"It's Mom" "Hahaha all of my little angles recognized me but not the higher-ups that's funny" "How?" "James" "Um?" "Your left hand" I held up my left hand and Seonghwa's ring on his left glowed

"It's Mom" "Hahaha all of my little angles recognized me but not the higher-ups that's funny" "How?" "James" "Um?" "Your left hand" I held up my left hand and Seonghwa's ring on his left glowed. "No way it's really Queen Juila" "Amidst all the chaos arose a new form and with it new abilities I've decided to remain in this form for the time being" "Your glasses are the same" "Because it's my actual glasses," Seonghwa says "However if I take them off I can't really see everyone and everything our like small lights" "Oh gosh your eyesight is that bad?" "Unfortunately yes," Seonghwa says "The only form where my glasses don't apply is when I'm in my full demon form but anyways are all 78 of you okay?" "Yeah, there were wolves around" "Wolves?" "Yeah" "Could you guys describe them or at least one of them" "I can there were two of them that stayed a bit one of them was grey with a black lightning bolt on them and the other was black but had a red lighting bolt" "Callen oh gosh this is unsettling that means they're hunting someone that betrayed the clan" "And what will they do" "They'll kill them" "Oh gosh" "But I'll need to find out but with this...same day same time period wait I think I got it um why are you guys looking at me like that I figured out something" "You've got a wolf tail and ears now" Seonghwa looks and laughs "So I do Joycie" "Yeah" "Deoply Team Anima" "Ooop" "Will do should we deploy your clan" "I've got it" "Gotcha now deploying Team Anima to Seoul, Korea" Seonghwa sighs then causes everything to vanish off him he looks around. "This is probably going make me go into wolf form but oh well" Seonghwa howls it louder each time as if it was a homing signal. And then a gray wolf with a blue flower appears right in the spot Seonghwa was in. "Queen Juila?" "Hello there" "Oh cool" "Hongjoong keep an eye on our kids" "Every 16 of them" "Now just Jowoon and Chinghae since you're by them but if you see the voters just make sure they're in safe places I'm not taking my chances at all but I think this previous clan member is going to rerun and probably to harm everyone I rather not have any of our kids caught up in it" "You're a mother after all but of course Seonghwa"