The Queen's Shadow Part 1

September 22, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Joongie!" I hugged him tightly "Congrats are you free?" "I have Ateez to worry about now" This is a relief that his solo career at KQ. "What this is Seonghwa's voice?" I looked around then played again. I could hear Seonghwa through this I placed my headphones off. No wonder I was hearing Seonghwa his voice echoing all around the company. I followed his voice.

In the practice room the boys were sitting down waving glowsticks they found. Seonghwa was moving around earbuds in singing. The door opened several of the staff walked in and looked in awe. "Just dance dance to the beat of your own heart dance dance to the beat of your own smile cause only you can be the true hero of your story so dance dance to the beat of your laughs dance dance to...wait I don't know if it was the sound of happiness or love" "Whoooooo" "Ayeayeee glowsticks ayeeeee" "Haha thank you all" I decided to follow after the band after hearing their plans through my earphones. "Captain too" "Yeah we persuaded him" "We didn't tell him though" "We're probably loud" "More like you were loud Wooyoung" "We're all talking what are you talking about me being loud!" Seonghwa turns to me and smiles. I smiled back at him and walked beside him. "It's nice to see you out here this time" "If I knew you went with them I would've easily said yes" "I know you would've wanted to come with us"

"Whoa wait who was that?" "Hongjoong!" "Joongie" "What are you supposed to be some sort of hero" "Worse than I'll be seeing that you exit your stay out of here" "You talk big" "Yeah well I know I'll be able to stop you" "Oh bold words" "You remember when you said how every royal was supposed to have their own scary guard" "Yeah" "Well she's got one and you're looking at them but not guard but..." I transformed into a lion and glared at him. "But her shadow" I then lunged right at the guy grabbed him with my teeth and tossed him through the portal and watched as it disappeared. "What the heck" I landed on my feet and transformed back into my normal form. "Whoa" "Dad!" "Joongie it's been you" I showed my arm Seonghwa gasped. "But you..." "Have been hiding it as your shadow I had to do what I could to not expose myself to enemies of yours and that meant I had to go easy on unleashing my powers" "Mom does this mean Dad is now your second in command?" "No it means that your father has been the leader of my castle defense team," Seonghwa says "Whoaa"