Don't Know What To Title This But This Is A Peaceful Time For Our Royals

October 4, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Warning Threat Level Endscope Wanring Threat Level Endscope" "We should change that now" "Should we really?" "We should ever since Seonghwa reformed the world the...Hongjoong what is today for them" "It's a girl's day" "She has also changed as well maybe for the better attacks of evil have happened the latest she's done is burn abandoned land" The doors opened she had a bag around her and one snake was around her a new one it was blue its pattern was the same pattern as her choker. "This place seems too nice why do you need to be here?" "To make sure an envelope reaches my beloved's hands" "I see is this because of the recent attacks that have happened to other magis Riles we've told you there's nothing you should be afraid of" "I can't help but be worried" "Well it does make sense other magis aren't rulers but you are not only The Cheif of Magic you're also Queen as well so I can see why you're concerned but you'll be alright Riles so this gu..oh hello there that guy he looks cool" "That's him" "Your beloved" "Yeah" "Don't bully him too hard" "Hey!" I laugh then smile at her "I'm just saying he seems like a good guy" "We're married" "Oh lord so you already have teased him here and there" "He has too" "Couples are couples but never the less the good in him so how many kids" "Demyrio please" "Give me an estaminet" "Does that include the animals we have under our care" "I can name them all" "A day shall come" "Somewhere in the 30s" "Oh?" "Peoplewise it's about 23 since we just brought triplets into this world" "OH my" "Yeah I'll be around them soon I'm doing my duties as The Cheif of Magic but this one I wanted to make sure reached Joongie"

 Seonghwa hands me the envelope and sighs. "Loria" "Yeah" "Neisoa Herjigo" "Oh he knows Feyian?" "I think he's been learning for me...beyiol amorias" "I'm relieved now" Seonghwa kisses my cheek then smiles. "I'll see you later on" "Guys please English or Korean" Seonghwa and I laugh "Forgive us I've been learning the language of Darkness for Loria" "Awww" "Because she's learning the language of the light realm for me" "That's cute so what were you guys talking about just now" "Ideas we had on how we're going to do the elemental festival especially since it's going to be about three days" "I see" "I feel like I'm thrid-wheeling and as one of your advisors and your high superior I don't know how to process this" I kissed Seonghwa on the nose and smiled. "See you later on" "You as well Hongjoong" "I don't mean to pull a meme but just fucking kiss already" It was