Whoever Pissed Off Queen Juila Hoped They Learned Their Lesson

October 22, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Why are you guys looking at me?" I say confused "You wouldn't happen to know where The King of Demons is located do you?" Great Hoen Nyerios ask "Yeah asleep in this very castle in my room," I say  "Oh" "Seonghwa is resting from a small journey she had joined with The Light Scouts  today was their brave badge day and they choose to pass through Seonghwa's dark forest of evil so Seonghwa went to make sure none of her people harmed the Light Scouts" "The Light Scouts?"  Great Hoen Nyerios asks "They're kids that range from 4 to 16 they're the nonregal ones" "Oh?" "Why what happened??" "There hasn't been news of Seonghwa's evil hours"  Great Hoen Yris "She's been with me since last night because of you know the bridge and stuff then she woke up with me around 8 am to take The Light Scouts to her forest of evil," I say  "I see" "She hasn't been evil this year not really" "When she had changed the world she...." "Warning Threat Level Endscope warning threat level endscope" The doors opened Seonghwa walked through symbols glowed all over her and her eyes were blue with moons in them. "Whoa!" "Someone has my crown in their possession and the symbols are a homing device to find them so until I get my crown back I look like this" Seonghwa says  "Locate all kin of King Hongjoong and Queen Juila" "There's no way it's one of my kids" Seonghwa says "The kids know better than to mess with their mother's magic"  "She does have a point but please look" I say  "The only crown is the one that is upon Chinghae" "Because Chinghae is King of The Scaris Kingdom," Seonghwa says "Should've thought about that one alright time to go on a hunt" "Seonghwa let me go with you just make sure you know not get hurt or get caught into a trap"

3 hours it took us 3 hours to get Seonghwa's crown and now she sat beside me wearing her crown sipping on a strawberry mango smoothie happily. "The world's balance has been restored" "For good" "It seems so" "My gosh whoever pissed off Queen Juila I hope they learned their lesson" "I know right" "Who knows they might've died for their sins" "Oh that is true I have heard that some rules that the King and Queen have are death penalty" "Scary" "Glad our kids or we know better" "I agree" "Let's go" "Yeah we're wanted at home our parents are into town and they want to stuff our entire family with homemade meals" "Aww so cool"