Is He A Tech Puppy Demon Now?

Continuation of the previous chapter Seonghwa's View

"Oh whoa you actually are doing paperwork," Hongjoong says  "Arf Arf Arf" "Well hello little puppy first time meeting you," Hongjoong says "He's adorable Lucifer" "That's Laiybrith," I say  "What,"  Hongjoong says looking at me "Yeah,"  I say "You reduced him to a puppy?" Hongjoong asks "No, he's one of few darkness creatures that morph in such a way" "Oh whoa did you get your sd card back," Hongjoong says rubbing Laiybrith's tummy "No I created a new one the doctors had to help flush it out of Laiybrith's systems but even after that he still has world information," I say sighing "How much are we talking about Lucie?" "According to the data memory base of Laiybrith's brain, he knows the locations of the electric towers, the museums where demon weapons and artifacts are, he knows the location of Crestmore, Los Angles, Hawaii, and Korea he also has random locations of cafes I've called their numbers and has told them to be on the lookout for Laiybirth" "D.C.?" "No luckily but he does know NYC" "Oh whoa" "Yeah so if anything were to happen there Laiybirth would probably be the reason behind it" "I see" "How can I help you though Honie?" "Well everyone is concerned about your fainting in a restaurant they wanted to make sure it wasn't on the restaurant's part,"  Hongjoong says touching my hand "It wasn't I had fought with someone, and my energy levels here and there went down or up but I have taken a stabilizer pill 30 minutes ago I feel fine now" "And now you're doing paperwork" "These were marked urgent so I've taken my time to look through them before signing or writing down my opinion" Hongjoong sat in front of my desk and sighed.

"What happened?" "My favorite person in the world is stuck doing dumb papers!" He says  I laughed and then looked at him. "Hongjoong" "I'm not...what are you doing" "Remember I told you that some of my power resides in you" "Yeah but that whole ritual thing that happened in March transported the power back in you" "About that" "What did you do Lucifer?" "I altered the ritual" "How?" He says shocked  "I chanted some words of my own in the corner as I watched the ritual happen there's 2% of my power in you" "Seonghwa!" "Which means that you're also a Darkness regal which means" "I can sign papers!" He looked around at my desk and started to grab papers I laughed. "Oooo they were together," Wooyoung and San say The two of them did a high-five and laughed "So they're husband and wife," Jori says smiling "Yes but they're also opposites," Phillip says "Oh my you're right but honestly I see it as a guy and a girl hanging out," Jori says "True"