Why Did I Let My Guard Down?

September 9, 2037, Hongjoong's View

"Joongie hey" "Sorry if I woke you up from a nap" "Nah you're good" "You sound tired though rest up I'll call you later on" "Not if I see you before you call me" 2 hours passed my door opened Seonghwa walked in and smiled at me. "I got food because someone decide to tell me that you haven't eaten food since 8 am" "No how dare they rat me out" "Hahaha eat please" "Of course I will you already standing here with food in your possession" I felt energized then a voice was heard through the calling pages on my desk. "I hear you" "Your son is here sir" "I have multiple ones" "Chinghae" "What?" Seonghwa and I said "He looks like he's been through something sir but he told me that he needs to see his parents" "Of course send him up here" My door to my office opened before he could even ask anything he passed out right into his mother's arms. "They'll pay" "I agree let's just watch over him," Seonghwa says soflty "He wasn't being a hero someone had deliberately attacked our son we'll have to take care of his wounds once he wakes up he'll probably say everything," I say "Yeah that is true

"Wait a minute Loria" "Yeah" "You said one of your abilities was to see the emotions and stuff of the people you love right," I say looking at my wife "Yeah Hongjoong I've got it thank you" I looked at Seonghwa shocked. "Were you actually able to understand what I was saying?" "Yeah if I just focus on his heart I'll see what all has happened to him and maybe even get a facial on the bas...I mean the person who did this" After a while Seonghwa smirked evily "Um Loria" "Sorry I've found the person Life #3578 Arugus Feorhyu Cause Of Death: Devil's Death Ticket" The ground glows red. "Well he's there now as for Mingi I can do what I can but it's looking like he'll have to get probably stitched up but he'll be back to normal soon his energy levels were at 30%" Seonghwa says "Poor kid" I say walking over "He tried to reach us" "And he did" Seonghwa says softly News had spread around because apparently the guy was wanted by President Myillan. "The Devil's Death Ticket?" "If people do wrong Queen Juila can easily send them to Hell and they'll be tortured there" "Damm" "And their records of even existing may or may not have finished depending on what the person has done" "Big Bro" Mingi laid his head on my shoulder Seonghwa touched at Mingi's right-hand purple lines appeared he smiled. "I'm just glad someone like Queen Juila exists in our world" "Get in line" Everyone laughed "No but really like he's died so many times" "42" "Oh man" "How do you know" "Queen Juila updated her Instagram" "Oh" "Now you see why I'm the social media director" "Okay well that is it for our main breaking news tune in Los Angles and beyond to see more"

"And if you wanna be noisy about Queen Juila join her Fanclub or follow her Instagram bye for now Atiny, Ariny, Flames, Deathwalkers" "I'm sorry what was that last one?" "Deathwalkers it's the fanbase to describe Queen Juila's fanbase since Queen Juila God of Death which is Jukeyum she used that as her solo name and so her followers or people who love her music are called Deathwalkers" "So your social media director because of your knowledge kpop?" "Yep, someone's gotta be the sunshine in this squad no offense but you guys off the air are two grown emos who need to get drunk at a Blink 182 concert" "No one Carmen preach sister" We looked at Mingi he smiled. "She did an interview on  Harry Styles and a few other people but also her food traveling videos are legit too funny and informative" Seonghwa kisses his forehead. "Glad you're safe our giant angel," Seonghwa says getting up "Red Steam on me send in orders see ya in a bit" Then Seonghwa walked out and I touched my pockets. "Park Seonghwa!!!!!!!!!"