Seonghwa's New Huamne Form

January 22nd,2038, Hongjoong's View

"You people are too nosy I'm going to go sleep somewhere else" We all turned around and looked at the person.

"Um hello there" "Your sleeve" "I'll heal" "Are you sure we can treat it for you" "L-Loria?" I say Everyone looked at me then at the guy he smiled

"Um hello there" "Your sleeve" "I'll heal" "Are you sure we can treat it for you" "L-Loria?" I say Everyone looked at me then at the guy he smiled. "Hi, James" "What the heck," Great Hoen Nyerios says  "Hongjoong how?" Great Hoen Yris ask "I had a feeling but I don't know it if was really or not but then my heart," I say "Where's the ring then?" Great Hoen Nyerios "If this really is The King of Evil"  The guy extends his hand out his ring on his left hand glows blue and the ring on my left hand glows yellow everyone gasped. "I did tell you about my asecion and how I might be getting multiple human forms," Seonghwa says  "Yeah but we didn't think that this would be one of them," Great Hoen Someries says  "Well it's and you're not the first I made my own mom faint," Seonghwa says laughing  "Which one?" I ask "My birth one," Seonghwa says  "Oh gosh," I say  "Did you fight someone or is that an actual wound?" Great Hoen Someries says "Should we really be worrying oh who am I kidding Loria can you please roll up your sleeve we know you're made of magic and you know strong and stuff but untreated wounds will only cause your skin irritation and permanent skin damage to the point where you'll need skin surgery and let me tell you that shit is fucking scary" He laughs then pulls up his sleeve sighs. "Your energy is half," I say "What does that mean Hongjoong" "I think Seonghwa just prevented a gang or some group from bringing harm to people his magic levels are even 100% so that means he stopped humans from bringing harm to whatever part of the world" "Whoaa"