Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead.

Morgan's POV

7:04 AM. I've been watching the time go by for almost 30 minutes now, the nerves in my stomach making me nauseous by the minute. I barely got any sleep, tossing and turning all night on excitement. The excitement of seeing Asher in the morning before he leaves for work.

I've taken a liking to watching him button up his suits everyday when I pass his bedroom. He's never found the time to shave the growing stubble that sits on his chiseled jaw, increasing the need that hides in me. It's come to the point where I'm forced to look away from him before I act impulsively.

I sigh in content, sinking my face deep into my pillow, my teeth nibbling on the top of my bottom lip. Just the thought of his hooded eyes staring down at me makes my stomach turn in the best ways. A feeling between my legs surprise me, causing a small gasp to escape me.

Hesitantly, the fingers that had previously sat against my tongue slowly trail down my chest, coming in contact with my hard nipples through the fabric of my shirt. I shudder, the pleasure underneath my sheets growing.

I lift the hem of my shirt, sinking my trembling hand inside of my pants. The small hairs of my vagina coming in contact with my wet fingers send me over the edge. I hold down the moan that tries to slip through my gritted teeth. Finally, my clit pumping with need is satisfied by my small finger tip.

I let out a shaky moan into my pillow, my unoccupied hand clutching onto the pillowcase. I picture his deep, low voice uttering my name, his pink lips moving slowly. His thick yet defined neck moving as his head tilts to the side, with his eyes watching me move from afar.

My fingertip presses onto my bulging clit, slowly moving in a circular motion. It feels so good, the pleasure coursing through my body in various ways. I whimper, my hips bucking.

He's all forms of deliciousness by his shirt hugging his wide chest, outstretching onto his small waist. My mind wanders to the most vulgar possibilities of his privates.

The slow pace of my finger begins to quicken, the wetness of my clit covering almost half of my finger. Strands of my hair fall over my wide open mouth. My eyes are shuttered close as I continue, my moans growing louder and louder.

My hips begin involuntarily moving just as I feel my orgasm form a knot in my stomach. I feel so wild and out of control, picturing lewd images of Asher, even some with him and I.

I press into my clit even harder, and now I harshly rub as fast as can, desperate and needy for the intense orgasm that I can feel coming my way.

Almost.

"Almost.." I whisper in the greatest pleasure. My breath is shaky and my eyes are tightly shut. I can feel my pillow between my fingers that grip onto it with all my strength. My nipples rub onto the hard bed, boosting my pleasure by immense amounts. I've never felt so insane.

Almost.

I can see Asher stepping into the room to offer me some help, slipping in a finger or two as I continue to touch myself. His heated eyes staring up at me in amusement, watching me come undone under his intense stare.

I buck forward one last time, my clit coming in contact with the hardness of my bed, triggering my orgasm.

I gasp loudly, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I breathe slowly just as I finally come, my legs shaking in pleasure. The orgasm is just as intense as I expected it to me, sending waves of pure heaven throughout my body. I feel it in my toes as they curl into my blanket.