Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Morgan's POV

I sniff again wiping the constant tears that fall now and then. I slowly slide my back against the bathroom stall. I was in the mall bathroom, just a place where I could go without seeing anyone I know, or hate.

I hear faint giggles get louder, the sounds of high heels echoing through the bathroom. I sigh, my head pounding from the loud clinks of makeup containers clashing with eachother.

I swing the bathroom stall open. "My god, could you girls shut the fuck-"

Blue eyes glare at me through the mirror, the sight of two women standing in front of me.

I gasp lightly, their eyes squinting slightly to actually observe my face.

"Morgan?" Cassie says, finally turning to look at me. Her eyes shockingly take in my appearance along with Lola's surprised expression.

"Oh. My god." I exhale. "My..god." My hand flies up to my mouth as I shake my head. "Lola. Cassie."

"Morgan." Lola breathes heavily, throwing her hands around me. Cassie follows suit, her tall figure towering over the both of us. I bury my face in her poofy, shiny red hair, the scent of strawberry shampoo in her curls.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant to just disappear like that." I sigh, pulling away from the both of them.

"It's fine. We know...what happened with you and your mother. And then we heard about Ronnie.."

I nod, looking down.

"We assumed you moved out of town because of all that, we were really understanding. We even prayed for you at some point.." Cassie says, pursing her lips when she notices Lola's blank face.

"Well..I prayed for you at some point." Lola sticks her tongue out, her small tiny hands squeezing my arms.

"Hard to pray when you don't believe in god."

"We haven't seen you in ages. God, I fucking missed you." They both look a bit more older and mature, with defined faces that were perfect for modeling.

"Green is really your color." Lola chuckles, pulling back to admire my clothing. "Did your tits get bigger? They were incredibly small before. Not that there's something wrong with that.."

I laugh, a warm smile appearing on my face.

"Are you okay though? We heard you crying when we walked in." Cassie says, walking to the sink.

"Um..." I rub my eyes, scratching the back of my neck. "I've had a bad day so far...Fiona's back at home and I just...don't feel okay just being around her like that, you know?"

Lola pouts, laying her head on my shoulder. "You poor little thing, I have molly in my purse."

"No." I laugh, shaking my head. "I don't do drugs."

She arches an eyebrow, leaning back. "You smoke cigarettes, put you don't do drugs? Suck my dick, Green. You're getting high end of discussion."

Cassie purses her lips once again, bending down to get her face in the mirror, applying her red lipstick. "If she doesn't want any molly, don't give it to her."

"Screw you." She shuts the bathroom door, kicking away the wooden stick that keeps it open.

It automatically locks, Cassie's eyes widening. "What in the fuck are you doing?"

"Getting high, would you like to join us?" She smirks, a small giggle coming from her.

Cassie sighs, slamming her makeup back in her bag. "Fuck you."