Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Morgan's POV
I was still in this tight dress, with a large black coat that was lent to me, and these heels were killing me. Unfortunately it would be a long time until I actually got home, since Detective Carson still needed me.

The door swings open and an angry looking Detective Carson comes in. He slaps a spiral notebook and a pen onto the table, letting out a sigh of frustration.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He scoffed rolling his eyes. "Those FBI fuckers stole my case and now Hyde is in their custody."

"Oh, wow." I blew a breath, running a hand through

The door open to reveal Didi with a box in her hand. She smiled down at Carson and I, showing her perfect teeth.

"I come with good news!" She squealed, causing Carson to back away from her.

"So, the FBI forgot to take the box of Hyde's belongings when they arrested him." She said, taking out everything in the box.

On the table was his wallet, a gun, a bag of cocaine, a small bottle of vodka, and....a condom.

I crinkled my nose in disgust a huffed, shaking my head. "He thought-"

"Shut up." Carson growled, staring into space and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well-"

"Green, I swear to god." He whispered, as if he was trying to hear something from far away.

And he was.

Loud voices were heard outside of the interrogation room, "I demand you to give me that box, now!"

Didi and Carson hurried out of the room, as I got up to watch the show from the window.

"What's goin' on?" Didi said, glaring at the large bulky man in front of her.

"I need that box." He said with a straight face.

"Why?" Carson said a little too harshly.

"Because it's the only evidence we have of Hyde. So give it."

Carson clicked his tongue, shaking his head slightly, "Sorry, bud." He placed his hand on the man's shoulder, "We can't do that."

"And why not?" The man snarled, flicking Carson's hand off of his shoulder.

"Judge Blye's rules are, whoever has the evidence first, takes the shit. His words. Also, you weren't there when it happened, we have everything else on a recording from equipment that this precinct owns." He smirked along with Didi.

His face turned in an angry scowl and he snapped his fingers. A man with sunglasses and a frown on his face appeared, holding Hyde Jensen in his custody.

"Take him." The man spat, backing away from Carson and Didi.

He left and the two detectives had him in their hands, leading them to our interrogation room.

As they entered, I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms. The sat him in the chair, chaining him to the pole of the table.

He looked over to me, and winked, licking his lips, whispering "Once I'm outta here, I'm gonna take you out, and then show you how a real man should treat a girl."

I scoffed, "Uh...ew. I don't want to be treated by you."

He sighed, grabbing my elbow and dragging me out of the room while Didi spoke with Hyde.

I scolded him while we ended up in front of a door. He threw me inside, closing the door behind him.

"I'm assuming you don't need a babysitter, no?" He asks, tilting his head.

"No."

"Stay here until we're done. I'm serious." He frowns, looking at me one last time before closing the door.

I leaned against the wall and took my coat off in a swift move, laying it out on the floor so I didn't have to lay on the cold floor.

I yawned. "One little nap won't hurt." I whispered.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a long sleep.