Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Morgan's POV

Slowly, I glide the light pink lip gloss across my bottom lip, rubbing my lips together after. I grab the brush from my locker and slowly brush out my hair as I stair into the small mirror attached to the locker door.

I smooth out the skin tight pink sweater and pull down my matching skirt. I tilt my head when I see a familiar pair of heads come into view.

"Morgannnn!" Cassie yells wrapping her arms around my neck. Her big curly red hair bounces up and down when she hugs me. Her green eyes light up when I return a smile.

"Move I need the mirror." Lola says, grabbing a hair tie from my locker. She grabs her medium length black hair and quickly ties it into a high ponytail. Her bangs cover the two small pimples on her forehead, ending right under her eyebrows and above her blue eyes and falsies. A satisfying smile pops up when she finishes.

"Anywayssss, I have amazing news!" Cassie exclaims, a wide smile making its way onto her face.

"You always have news to tell us. You gossip too much." Lola snorts, pulling her shirt down to expose some cleavage.

"Shut up. OK Morgan, don't freak out." She covers her mouth, holding back a smile.

"What? What is it?"

"Ok I'll just spit out.." She looks at me, then at Lola, then back at me again. "Donna heard from Briar who was talking to Maxine who mentioned that Miles told Lucas that Henry heard from Aiden..that Ronnie Nicholson said you were cute!"

I small gasp escapes me. "Ronnie Nicholson?"

Ronnie Nicholson was definitely the most cutest boy in school. All the girls practically fell for him the second he moved here from Arizona a year ago. I never really acknowledged him until a month ago, when he returned from Juvie.

"Secure the Dick, Morgan." Lola's cool voice says as she stares nonchalantly into the mirror.

I giggle just as the bell for lunch rings. I shut my locker and we head to the cafeteria.

***
"Gimme your pudding." Lola's hand comes into view before I can stop her. I stare at the two tables filled with the popular kids.

I guess I was staring too long because now Ronnie had caught me staring. His blue eyes light up as he sends me a wink. I blush and quickly look away.

"Bitch did he just wink at you?" Lola raises an eyebrow.

"Morgan and Ronnie sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Cassie and Lola sing, both giggling in my ear.

"Shut up, he's coming!"

Silence greets the table when Ronnie places a hand on the table. "Morgan, is it?"

I nod, flashing him one of my pretty smiles. His lips twitch and his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"I'm Ronnie."

I look him up and down, smirking. "I know."

***
Morgan's POV

"Psst, Green?" A deep voice whispers into my ear as I wake up. I can feel his hot breath hitting my neck, chills running through me when his hand strokes my back.

I quickly open my eyes and sit up. He leans back and unlocks the door. "We're here."

I rubbed my eyes, a small pout lying on my face when I grab my jacket. "Thanks."