Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Mature Content Ahead!! ⚠️⚠️

Morgan's POV

With his muscular arm next to my head and his chest pressing against my back, he whispers the most ungodly things into my ear. I instantly bite my lip to keep any sound from coming out. He quickens his pace, a large moan escaping my mouth.

I whimper, burying my face into my pink pillow as I reach my climax. My hair covers my face, a bead of sweat trickling down my temple. He let's out a sharp groan after slamming into me one last time. "Fuck." I gasp, breathing heavily.

His arms trapped me from removing myself under him, his hands gripping my sheets as he releases into me. He slowly pulls out, the pleasure disappearing right after. "Damn babe."

I catch the slight shake in my hands when I reach up to fix my hair. He beats me to it, moving my hair out of my face, kissing my forehead, my cheek, then my lips. "You think they heard us?" He asks, covering my back with the blanket, removing himself from behind me.

"Most likely." I sigh, covering my chest with the thin blanket.

Dad forbid me from ever seeing Ronnie again, but of course I didn't listen. He came over often, and Mason had become used to him now. He gave me a quick kiss before his phone started to ring. Rolling his eyes he glanced at the picture and groaned.

"Who is it?" I pull on his large shirt, jumping back in bed. She had a dick drawn on her forehead, with her face red in anger. Her blonde hair had been tied up in messy bun, with her blue eyes wide open.

"It's my half-sister." He says, answering the phone call.

"Hello?" She calls out.

He leaves the room and goes into the bathroom to privately chat with her. Sitting comfortably in my bed, I play with the fairylights dangling on my headboard. He hurries back in, placing his phone down on my bed.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I stare at the worried expression on his face.

He pulls on his sweater, looking up at me. "It's my parents."

"What happened? Are they okay?" I sit up in my knees, scooting closer to him.

Tripping over my shoes, he grabs his jeans. "I don't know. Lacey called and said they wanted me home right away. I just think it's really serious."

After getting his shoes on, he grabs his phone and leans over to give me a kiss. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

I nod, watching the door close when he leaves.

****
Detective Carson's POV

"She's shaking rapidly, quietly talking to herself and she won't talk to anyone." I whisper to Didi.

I look over my shoulder and watch the mysterious girl through the window. Her eyes are bloodshot red and she can't seem to stay still.

A tap on my left shoulder causes me to look away. One of the police officers hands me a file. I stare at him in slight excitement, taking the file away from his hands.

"It's about our Jane Doe over there." He sighs.

This perks Didi's ears as she hurries up from her seat, now standing beside me. I open it up just get extremely confused.

A sweet, innocent looking girl sits in a picture, showing off a wide smile with a chipped tooth in the front. Her auburn hair is put back in a low, tight ponytail, with her dark lashes looming over her blue eyes.

Lacey Nicholson.

?

"The last name seems so familiar." I hand the file to Didi. "Nicholson? Where's that from?"

"I could run the name up if you'd like?" She asks, looking up at me.

I nod, "Yeah that'd be good. I'm gonna go check on Morgan."

Opening the door to the interrogation room, I watch Morgan fail to stay awake. She lays on the table, her soft snores echoing the room.

I sigh, closing the door behind me. I softly knocked on the table beside her ear. She shifts a bit, rubbing her eye as she sits up.

I can tell she's not fully awake yet, staring at her confused sleepy frown. "What...time is it?" Her soft voice purrs.

"Almost 2."

"AM??" Her eyes are wide now, her hand that was previously in her hair, now in her lap.

I chuckle, "Yes, it's 2 AM."

"My dad's gonna kill me." She rolls her eyes.

"Why do you care now, you didn't seem to care all those other times you were out late?" I arch an eyebrow at her.

"That doesn't mean I like the way he lectures me all the time!" She huffs.

I eye her wet lips and my eyes make way back up to her eyes. "You wanna go home anyways? I can drop you off?"

Before she could answer, there was a quick knock on the door and Didi comes rushing in. I raise my eyebrows up in question, placing my hands on my hips. "What?"

"Do you remember the Nicholson case we did a few years back?"

"Nicholson?" Morgan croaks.

We both turn to look at her. There's a frown on her face, and I could tell she was getting angry. "Did you just say Nicholson?"

"Yeah..." Didi gives me a side glance. "Why?"

"I'm pretty sure I know the Nicholson's." Her stare turns cold as she stares at the ground.

"What? How? Are you close with them?" I pull the chair out and quickly take a seat, leaning towards her.

"N-No.." She looks away from the ground, making a sharp eye contact with me. "I used to..date one of them. Ronnie Nicholson?"

Son of a bitch.

"Jesus-" I rubbed my forehead, resisting the urge to punch the window to my right.

Ronnie Nicholson was a very troubled kid at 13-17. He was constantly in and out of the police station for theft, robbery, and assault. He was finally put in juvie at 15 for punching an officer. His family was well known for their...family problems.

His dad died when he was 4 during a home invasion. His mom, Hope Nicholson became a stripper to make sure he had enough food on one plate, until she met Stephen Phillips. He was a middle class man, very well respected around here. Eventually they started dating, and soon after that married when little Ronnie was 6. They had a baby...Lacey.

They were a happy couple until Ronnie was 18 They began fighting a lot, and we got a lot of complaints from the neighborhood about loud screams and glass breaking. Stephen became emotionally abusive, insulting his wife from time to time, mostly in front of Ronnie. He was protective of Lacey, made sure she didn't end up like him.

Fortunately, they got a divorce a year later. But Lacey left with Stephen and no one ever heard from her again. Stephen filed a missing person's report but we just couldn't find her.

Until now.

And as for Ronnie?

He was buried 3 months ago.