Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. (insert evil laughter)

Morgan's POV

It felt like my body was on fire. I was all hot and bothered in the passenger seat, staring as he basically sped all the way home. The veins in his big hands popped out once he began gripping onto the steering wheel so tightly.

My legs shook so desperately, impatiently waiting for him to receive me by the end of the night. I didn't stop staring and reached over the console to place my hand over his.

His hand turned over to latch onto mine, squeezing me in reassurance as if he was reading my mind. I was utterly eager to share this intimate moment with him, sharing a part of myself.

Once we arrived to his house, I was the first ti leave without saying a word to him. He stayed downstairs for a moment, while I undressed in his bedroom to "prepare myself".

I was sitting in a night grown after just taking a shower, brushing my hair that had been tangled by his fingers at the banquet. I could hear his footsteps heading towards the bedroom patiently, as if he's expecting me right behind the door.

The door widens, revealing Asher and his disheveled face, holding a wine glass, a bottle of wine, and a bottle of water.

"You brought drinks," I raised my eyebrows. "I'm guessing the water bottle is for me?"

"You're still 20 years old. What kind of cop would I be if I gave you alcohol knowing you were under 21?" He shrugs, a gentle smirk on his face. His words are one thing, but his eyes are another. He basically swallows up my entire appearance, not so subtly licking his lips.

"That's true." I place the hair brush onto his nightstand, throwing my legs over the bed and walking towards him.

His eyes follow me with his head tilted down once I reach him. His grip on the drinks become loose, so I take them from his grasp and place it onto the nightstand as well.

I can feel his hands slip onto my waist just as I turn back to them, pulling me closer. Our noses touch and I can feel his hot breath hitting my face. I give him a soft and long kiss, pulling on his dress shirt.

I've never felt the need to be so close to him more than I did now, pulling him on top of me as we fell onto his bed. He was so gentle with me, carefully caressing the curves to my body and whispering in my ear teasingly. I could feel my night gown slipping down once I wrapped a leg around his waist, so I glanced up at him to speak.

"I want to go all the way," I say in a breathless tone, sitting up on my elbows.

"Whatever you want." He nudges with my nose with his before giving me a final kiss. He pulls away, releasing my leg from his both and slowly unbuttons his shirt. He maintains eye contact with me, his eyes hooded and heavy with lust.

I love watching the full reveal of his naked abs glistening in sweat, and seeing his happy trail as a teaser to the surprise below his belt. He chuckled after a taking one look at my desperate face.

I don't know what I look like, but it amuses Asher enough to lean over me and lunge at my neck. I like the feeling of his chapped lips rubbing my skin, nibbling at my earlobe like he can't get enough of me. I sigh in contentment, closing my eyes softly. I trail a hand down his back and pull him closer so I can feel everything.

My hand falls back under his stomach, and reaches down to begin unbuckling his pants. He grunts when I accidentally come in contact with his now hard member. He looks up at me in surprise, closing his eyes once he realizes I'm not stopping. His moans are soft yet hoarse, and leans in to kiss me as I continue touching him. I never would've thought I'd enjoy Asher cowering at my touch.

I bit my lip, kissing his earlobe as I continued. He still managed to hold himself up with his arms, yet they buckled once my hold became to precise and rough. He eventually collapsed onto when he finished, pulling away so that it didn't get on me.

"M-Morgan.." He whispered, looked up at me once again. "That was..amazing."

I didn't say a word. Just seeing him coming undone over me drove me insane. I gently pushed him off and sat up, slipping off my nightgown in one move, all while staring into his darkened eyes.

No words were said, just constant eye contact as we moved to the center of his bed. He sat over me just after slipping on protection, gently spreading my legs for access.

I was already soaked and hard after watching him reach his climax, so there was no need for any foreplay to be done on me. His eyes raked my entire body before meeting my own. I could tell he was taking everything in so slowly, with his neck still red and his chest pumping up and down as he panted slowly.

I just wanted him all to myself.

He watched my facial expressions change as I glanced down to watch him enter me. Slowly, his hips push forward and my breath hitches. I gasp audibly and instinctively grab onto his shoulder. He hesitates and kisses me with so much passion, our foreheads meeting.

"Can I continue?" His voice is raspy, like he's trying to hold in his grunts and sighs of pleasure.

I quickly and quietly beg him to go deeper, so I can truly feel his love for me. Once he obeys, I throw my head back and squeeze my eyes shut. My moans are short but loud as I bury my face into his neck that hovers over me.

With every thrust, pound, and kiss, I somehow know how Asher feels about me, expressing his feelings perfectly in his actions. Holding me close and slowly grinding his member deep inside me, his hips move so smoothly. I can't get enough, my sounds of pleasure growing louder and louder. Asher doesn't hold back with his grunts and moans as well. I don't think he can once I tighten my legs around his waist, digging my nails into his back as I come, my hips bucking as I climax.

I can feel him come into the condom as he twitches inside me, quickly pulling out to remove it. His mouth hangs open, panting heavily after disposing of the condom in the small trash can beside the bed. I don't feel a sense of completion, so I sit up and begin kissing his neck.

"Can I get on top?" I ask quietly, searching his eyes for reassurance.

His face moves into mine, placing small kisses all over my face. "That was my last one."

"I'm okay with that."

He grabs me by my hips and pulls me forward so that we're both on our knees. He fondles with my thighs, obviously thinking in his head. Asher junior seems to like sound of that idea, all hard and tall, pointing in my direction. Nodding his head, he smiles gently.

"I'm okay with that too."

With no hesitation, I wrap my leg around his hip and turn him around, slamming onto the bed.

"Christ, Morgan." He whispers.

I'm careful not to sit on top of his shaft, gently moving it back as I pump him softly. He stares at me lazily and his eyes flutter shut, soft groans escaping his parted mouth.

I feel him grow into my hand, twitching when I close my hand around his tip. I use my knees to lift my hips up, bending forward and giving him a soft kiss. I slowly slip him into me, his hands shooting up to my hips. He moans loudly, burying his face into the side of my head.

"Oh my god.." He says in a voice just above a whisper.

I move down so that he's deep inside of me. The pleasure itself becomes almost overwhelming, bringing tears to my eyes. I turn into a moaning mess, feeling my behind bounce each time I meet the bottom of his member. I hunch over and lay my head onto his shoulder as I continue, this time with my hips higher up.

Asher joins in to help, grabbing onto my behind and moving his hips upward as I move mine downward simultaneously. Our moans synch into each other and my grip around his waist tightens once I reach the most blind blowing, body erupting, intense orgasm ever.

He pulls out quickly and strokes himself onto my back, coming violently. I manage to squirt on top of his stomach, causing tremors in my legs.

Before I know it an hour passes, and I'm laying in his bed face down, wearing once of his shirts that don't even fit me.