Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!

Enjoy! ❤❤
******
Morgan's POV

My leg bounced up and down as I nervously waited for them to call my dad, again, and tell him I've been arrested. Again.

This was the ninth time and I'm surprised I'm not in a cell right now. And this was probably the first time I had been handcuffed time the table.

I know everyone here, and Unfortunately, they all hate me.

I don't really blame them though, I'm not easy to befriend.

The door swung open and the man from before came tumbling in with a large box in his hand. He was taller than I remembered, with his golden hair glistening in the poor installed light above us. His eyes were so captivating, you could get lost in them. You can tell from the way his close clung onto his body that he was muscular. Lean, but muscular. His stare held a frightening vibe of dominance, especially with the eyebrow piercing he had. His lips were small, but heart shaped and perfectly pink.

"Nice to see ya again." I said sarcastically, sitting up.

"Yeah Yeah. So, we're going to make a deal." He said sitting down in front of me.

"Isn't this a police station? Plus I don't do drugs."

"Shut up." He sighed taking out a file from the box.

"What's that?" I asked motioning to the file with my head.

"Take a look for yourself." He slid the folder across the gray table.

I glared it, and what I saw almost made me punch the man in front of me.

On the cover was a printed out picture of my mom, the one before she started showing signs up schizophrenia. The gray hairs on her hairline. And her light brown hair and warm brown eyes. Her wide bright smile.

I recognize this picture. Well, part of this picture. This was her face in our family photo that sat on the shelf in our living room.

I opened it up, and almost cried. It was my picture of me, my old me, the one with long hair. I had a large scratch above my eyebrow with a bruise just under my eye.

The night my mom was sent to a mental institution, she tried to kill me, because she thought I was trying to harm her.

With Sciziphreonia, it was common. But she went too far.

Our family came in the station, reporting abuse, but all they did was send us to a hospital, treating me, and getting my mom help.

I flipped the page and it had my first arrest reported on here.

Possession of a Weapon.
Perp refused to walk away from a fight, and pulled a weapon out.

I was suspended for a week, and grounded for at least 3 months.

But that didn't stop me.

Second arrest.
Starting a fight in public. Disturbing the peace.

They called my parents again and I was grounded for 5 months.

Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth Arrest.
Shoplifting.

Funny how it was all in the same week..

Seventh Arrest.
Exhibitionism.

It was a fucking dare. But hey, I had fun.

Eighth Arrest.
Theft. I only stole a lamp. Not that serious.

And now I was arrested for the Ninth time. And They consider me as 'a criminal'.