Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Morgan's POV

I grunted and chuckled nervously as my back hit the hard brick wall as he smothered me with his mouth.

"God, you're so sexy." He breathed, gripping my waist tightly.

I whimpered, fisting his shirt tightly in my hands. He grinded against my body, groaning in pleasure.

"Okay...that's enough. We're gonna get caught." I fake smile.

"Okay." He breathed running a hand through his hair. "But we're continuing this later." He smirked, smacking my ass as we entered the club once again.

I had not heard from Detective Carson for a long time now and I was starting to get scared.

What if someone found them and killed them?

You're being way too dramatic.

One minute He was speaking into the com saying not to go anywhere deserted with Hyde, and the other minute I couldn't hear anything.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we stood in the back, where the tables were.

He buried his neck at the crook of my neck as he whispered a few words in my ear.

"God, I want to fuck you so hard right now." He said in a gruff voice.

I chuckled lightly, whispering seductively, "You think you can do that in front of everyone?"

"If you keep talking like that, then yes." I felt him smirk against my neck and I chuckled lightly.

I heard a staticy sound in my ear as a heard my name being called repeatedly.

"Mor-M-Morgan! Mor-gan...It's-Me. D-De-Detective-C-Carson."

"Carson?" I whispered, low enough so Hyde couldn't hear me.

"Yes...Are you okay? You sound out of breath."

"N-No.." I giggled as he kissed my neck. "Stop.." I panted.

"Stop what? Morgan where are you?" He sounded angry.

"Still in the club. But I may be a little occupied at the moment, Carson."

"What do you....Oh god." I heard him sigh.

"Don't tell me what I think you're doing..."

"Ugh.." I looked away in disgust as he began placing kisses on my neck.

"Just do what you were told to do before. My team is coming in." He sighed, and everything went silent.

"So..what so you do for a living?" I tried my best to talk him up.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I batted my eyelashes, gazing into his eyes. "For a job..what do you do?"

He had a cocky smile placed onto his lips, his eyes raking every inch of my body. "Dangerous stuff, baby. Something you shouldn't get into."

"Like what?"

"I ain't telling you. Now shhh."

"Do you work with a Man named Xavier?"

"Wow, you're so foward." I heard Carson say.

"Yes, actually...wait how do you know that?"

"It was just a guess...?"

He pulled away and squinted his eyes in suspicion. "...Jenna..isn't you're real name, isn't it?"

"No, it's actually not."

He looked up, eyes wide and full of Rage and confusion. "What are you a cop?!"

I shrugged. "Let's just say I work for one."

I cocked the gun that was pointed to his forehead and smirked.

"Now I'm gonna ask you again, where is Xavier?"

People had now fled the club, noticing how 6 big men entered the building, and how I held a gun to Hyde's head.

I saw how his Adam's Apple bobbed up and down as he stared at me in fear.

"I'm not telling you shit." He spat. "I don't want to die," He stepped foward, getting as close as he can, "but if you do, pull the trigger. Pull the damn trigger. Xavier will kill me if he ever found out I spoke to a cop." He sneered.

"Put your hands in the air!" I heard a deep voice shout. I turn and see about 7 - 9 police officers with guns pointed my way.

"Shit shit shit." He whispers, instantly getting on his knees and putting his hands in the air.

I gently lowered the gun, scared enough that I'd accidentally pull the trigger.

"Morgan." Detective Carson makes his way over to me, looking me up and down. "You're good?"

I nodded, quickly handing him the gun. "Don't ever make me do that again."