Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Morgan's POV
I sighed, leaning back in my chair as I rubbed my face in frustration. Carson had me kept in here while they were out to go get Xavier.

I threatened that if they didn't bring Mason to me, alive, they wouldn't live to see daylight. I told Carson that he could leave Fiona and Christian behind, and he agreed.

I sat up in the interrogation room, tapping my fingers against the table. "Hey, Can I get a glass of water in here?"

Some guy in a suit nodded, "Yeah, hold on a sec."

I let my hair out, running a hand threw my curly hair. A few minutes later I was greeted with a familiar face.

It was the same incredibly hot police officer from the other day. I felt myself heating up, and lifted up my shirt under the table to let the cold air cool me.

"Here's your water." He smirked, placing the cup down in front of me.

"So, have you seen my brother?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"What?" I asked, in a shaky voice.

"I mean, it's pretty empty out here since everyone is out to go get Xavier, but I didn't expect him to leave without me. I am a police officer, and his little brother anyways."

Wanting to change the subject, I asked, "What's your name anyway?"

"Oh, Blake."

What a hot name for a hot guy.

"OK, Mine is Morgan. Morgan Green." I smiled, playing with the loose string on my shirt.

"Cute."

We suddenly heard banging on the glass window. Our heads turned towards a tall man in a suit, yelling, "Officer Carson, stop flirting and get your pretty ass out here!"

"That's my duty to leave." He sighed, smiling at me and opening the door.

"Later." He shut the door, walking out of the hallway.

I smiled, playing with the sliver necklace around my neck.

******
"Ugh!" I groaned, gripping my hair tightly between my fingers.

I've been in here for about 2 hours.

My house is not that far, and it shouldn't take this long.

I was so close to losing it when I heard the doors bust open and a few loud protests. I saw Didi, and stormed out of the interrogation room, walking up to her.

"Did you get them?" I asked her, "Are they safe?"

Didi nodded, breathing heavily. "Wait, but-"

"Morgan!" I heard a familiar voice shout behind me.

I whipped around and saw Mason, and my heart instantly warmed at the sight of him safe in front of me.

He grinned, as I ran into his arms, holding him closely, "God, don't ever do that again." I sighed.

I held his face in my hands and kissed him all over, "I thought you were going to die!"

"Morgan!" He whined, "You're embarrassing me!"

"Oh, hush." I stroked his face.

"Where's Fiona and Christian?"

"Oh. They-"

"I need to talk to you." A deep voice interrupted our conversation. I quickly turn to the side and see Detective Carson with the interrogation room door wide open.

"Okay." I told Mason to sit right outside the door to wait for me, and hurried in.

As soon as I sat down he spoke, "I need you to be straight with me, Morgan."

"Uh..yeah?"

"Your brother. Did he tell you why Xavier was just outside with a gun like that?"

"No.."

"We'll apparently he owed Xavier money."

I-di-ot.

"So Mason's part of one of the gangs in this town? Does he tell you anything?"

"No! I know nothing. I'm sorry." I lower my voice.

He stares at me for a moment, analyzing my facial features. "Okay. I believe you."