Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Morgan's POV

"Shit!" I hissed, dabbing the cotton ball that was filled with alcohol on my shoulder.

I undid my bra, throwing it on my bed, to get a better look at my cut.

My back was facing the mirror, as I turned my head to see my shoulder.

Just as I finished, there was a Knock on my door. I turned to the door, quickly grabbing my bathrobe since I was only in my underwear.

I wrapped it around me tightly, opening the door. Mason poked his head in, his blue eyes locking with my brown ones.

"Dad said dinner is ready." He said walking in.

"OK, I'll be there in a sec." I said quietly, fumbling with the belt of my bathrobe.

He stood there for a moment before speaking to me, "Look, about earlier-"

"Hey, it's fine, Honestly." I should probably apologize too. I didn't mean to worry you like that." I gave him a small smile before turning to the body mirror.

"It's OK. See you downstairs." He kissed the back of my head before leaving.

God, I hate myself.

I sighed and got dressed, putting on a black v-neck, and Dark washed jeans with rips at the knees.

I ran down the stairs and walked into the Dining room, where they were waiting for me.

"Took you long enough." Christian muttered.

I never called him 'dad' or 'father' Because he never acted like one.

Fuck off. I was busy taking care of a wound.

"Yeah, I was busy with something." I mumbled taking my seat.

We started to eat, the tension between Christian and I building. As we would glance at eachother now and then, waiting for one of us to start something us.

"So..how was your day?" Mason asked him, and small smile on his face.

"It was great I guess, I finally got to go outside for lunch." He had a smile on his face, staring at Mason.

"Aw that's nice." Mason says, taking a bite out of his steak.

"What about you...Morgan?" Mason asks me.

"I..don't really want to talk about it." I said in a small voice.

"It was...the usual." I shrugged continuing to eat.

"Yeah, skipping school, stealing, almost getting yourself killed." Christian scoffed. "That's 'a day in the life of Morgan Green ' for ya."

What an asshole.

I blinked once. Then twice. Mason kept quiet the entire time. I chuckled, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me damn well." He sneered, His eyes full of disgust. I don't know why he has so much against me, I never did anything to him.

"Yes, I did. And you know me too damn well to know that I won't take any bullshit from you." I sassed, dropping my fork.

"You know I'm right." He gritted, "You're so fucking lucky I don't tell the police. I mean I don't have to when you get yourself in trouble."

"Oh hell no." I laughed. "You don't get to tell me what I'm doing wrong."

"Yes I do, I'm your dad!"

"Then act like it!" I stood up from my seat. "You know what, now that I think about it, this is all your fault!"

"Explain!" He retorted, slamming his fists on the table, rising from his seat. "Explain to me how this is my fault!"

"You never cared!" I yelled, the tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"You never asked me if I was okay! You never helped me when I needed you the most..." My voice softened, waiting for him to tell me that he did actually care.

"You never....loved me." I stared into directly into his blue eyes, hoping he would feel guilty.

But he didn't. Because the next words that came out of his mouth made my heart shatter into small, tiny pieces.

"No, I didn't." He said meaningly.

I wanted to cry right there and then, but Mason was right in front of me, and I wanted to stay strong in front of him.

"Okay, then I'm obviously not wanted here." I said grabbing my coat in the corner.

"Goodnight." I said to Mason, walking out of the house.

My heart broken more when I saw the wetness of tears cover his cheeks.

I saw his, I didn't let him see mine.