Olivia Potter

Author's note~~~I DO NOT OWN ANY OF J.K. ROWLINGS CHARACTER'S!!! Enjoy!

12 years ago...

It was late into the evening when it had happened. The Potters had just put their children to bed when the front door crashed open.

In the doorway stood the Dark Lord.

 "Where are they?" he demanded, his voice cold and threatening.

"You can't hurt them! They're just children!" Lily screamed. James quickly stepped in front of her.

"Where are they? I won't ask again!" He swept into the house with his long, dark cloak trailing behind him. His face was hidden in the shadow of his cowl. He raised his wand and with a flick, he sent a curse flying for the couple. James quickly deflected it.

"Lily, get the twins and go to the Order!" James yelled as he weaved a curse of his own.

Lily was frozen in shock. Finally she got herself to run toward the stairs, but when she got to the bottom one, she turned in time to see her beloved husband hit the ground with a sickening thud.

Lily let out a scream of fright before running up the stairs toward her crying children. She ran down the hallway and threw open the door, immediately running over to Harry and Olivia.

But The Dark Lord was right behind her. Lily turned around and spread her arms out. "You will not harm my children."

"Stupid Mudblood," the Dark Lord sneered. "Move or I'll kill you before the twins."

"No!" Lily screamed frantically as The Dark Lord muttered "Avada Kedavra!" There was a bright green light, and Lily fell to the ground, limp. "Now to put an end to this so-called threat." he muttered, walking across the room. "Like two little babies could stop me!"

He stopped in front of them and held out his wand. "Avada Kedavra!" 

But it didn't kill them. All Harry felt was a searing pain on his forehead, and Olivia, on her neck. The Dark Lord, on the other hand, lost his mighty power and apparated from the scene. The twins were left in the crumbling house on the rainy night The Dark Lord vanished...

Nearly fifteen minutes later, there was a loud pop, and the lights on the street went out. A man with half moon spectacles and a silvery beard appeared and ran toward the house with a cat and a half giant right behind him.

The half giant, Hagrid, froze when he saw the ruins in front of them. "Merlins beard, Dumbledore. James is dead!" 

"Minerva, go check to see if the twins are alright." Albus ordered quietly.

When she made her way to the room, she was horrified by the scene that met her. "Albus, Lily is dead. But the twins seem alright. They have these scars..." Mcgonagall trailed off, looking at them. Albus came hurrying into the room. "Is that Voldemort's robe?" 

"Looks like it has happened." Albus said quietly.

"Looks like what happened Albus?" McGonagall asked, turning to him.

"He has fallen. For now, at least." Dumbledore muttered.

"It shouldn't have taken something so horrifying for this to end, Albus."

"It has not ended, Minerva. He will be back again someday."

She sent him a quick glance. "Let's hope that doesn't happen for a while. And you realize that it will be impossible for this to be kept quiet. They will be famous for this."

Nodding, Albus looked down at the children. "They should be separated from the magic world. If he does come back soon, it will be too easy for him to find them. I also believe they should be separated from each other."

 "And where will they go?"

"Take Harry to Lily's sister's family, the Dursleys. I will take Olivia."