Chapter 19

George’s POV

Once Olivia walked into the Great Hall, everyone became silent. She was in crutches, but over all, she looked fine. She made her way over to the Slytherin table to a spot where she would be alone.

When Dumbledore went to his seat he made an announcement, basically telling us to mind our own business. Of course we listened. But I kept my eyes on Olivia. She looked up to meet my gaze, and I smiled. She returned it. I looked down, but after a few minutes, I couldn't help to look over again.

She was arguing with Malfoy. I watched as she stood up, leaving Malfoy looking tired and frustrated. She walked over to out table, and I nudged Harry. He looked up, seeing her also. He started to scoot over to make her a seat, right in front of me. She smiled at him gratefully.

“We were worried you wouldn’t come out of that hell.” Fred said once she sat down.

“Was the potion supposed to make you sleep that long?” she asked Harry.

He shook his head. “That’s why we were concerned. It’s never made people sleep for over a day.” He explained.

“Was it really Sirius Black who attacked you?” Colin Creevey showed up behind her.

She turned to him. “It was an accident, and no I didn’t get attacked by Black.” She said patiently. He nodded and, looking disappointed, walked over his younger brother.

When she turned back to us, she sighed. “I hope people don’t keep asking me about that.” She muttered.

Ron put a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry, it will get worse.” Harry hit him in the back of the head. Olivia smiled slightly and looked up at the teachers. I turned and saw both Lupin and Snape looking at her. I looked back and saw she had looked away and was now messing with her food.

“What’s up with the teachers?” I asked so quietly, only she and Fred could hear. She looked up and mouthed ‘I’ll tell you later’ and started eating again. I just let it drop and started to talk about what she missed in DADA.

Olivia’s POV

While George was talking about what I missed, I looked and saw Draco was glaring at him. Looks like someone is jealous. Wait, a minute, he knows about my wolf! 

I cursed silently, trying to think of a way to change that. I can't trust him anymore, and now he has some really important imformation that is better left a secret. But before I took the time to clear that threat, I needed someone else who could know about me being an animagus. 

I could tell George. He won’t tell anyone. He’s a Gryffindor. Everyone knows you can trust a Gryffindor. Ya, that’s what I’ll do.

So, while George was talking to me, I thought of just how I can stop Draco from telling. I knew if I asked him, he might realize that he had something over me, (if he hasn't already) and he could do almost anything. So, I only had about one option. Erase his memory.

I turned to George, telling him I had to leave. He looked at me curiously, and I nodded over to Malfoy. He nodded and I walked back to the Slytherin table. “Malfoy, can I talk to you for a minute? In private?” I asked him quietly. Eagerly, he stood up and followed me out. I led him to an empty classroom.

“Wait Olivia-.” I cut him off by pointing my wand at him. “What are you doing?” he exclaimed.

“Eliminating a threat.” I thought about it and decided to remove his memory of my wolf and right now. “Obliviate.” I said and he fell to the ground, unconscious for a few minutes. While he was out, I thought of a way to explain this. He came around after a minute or two.