Chapter 25

~~~Author's note~~~

~~~Hey people, okay I really love it when you guys fan and vote, (and would really apreciate it if you do!) but i need more comments. You guys have to tell me what you want to happen! I don't know what you want. If you don't like what I'm doing, tell me what I need to change. Please. And maybe you can suggest some books to read? I don't have a lot in my library.~~~

I was walking along the corridors watching Bobby and Tom mess around with Aldrea was telling me what I did last night in detail when I heard someone call us from the end of the hall. 

“Miss Potter!” I turned and saw Lupin coming over to us. I stopped and so did Bobby and Tom. They were serious when they said they wouldn’t let me do anything alone. “Miss Potter, Dumbledore would like to speak with you in his office.” I turned and told Bobby and Tom to go to class without me. Without waiting for their response, I left with Lupin.

On the way there, people kept pointing and whispering. “Just ignore them Olivia. It’s okay. You didn’t do anything wrong.” I just kept my head down the entire way there.

Once we got there, Dumbledore and Sev were waiting for us. “She’s here. Now can you tell me what happened last night?”

I looked up at Dumbledore and he nodded to Sev. He wanted me to explain. I sighed and looked at Sev. “Last night I was attacked with Sectumsempra and the Imperious Curse.” I muttered, looking at the ground again.

“Here? Who would do that?” I looked up at Sev again to see he was still looking at me.

“He was the reason why I was in the corridor yesterday.” Dumbledore arched his eyebrow, but stayed silent.

“And who would that be?” Sev asked. I looked at Dumbledore for help.

“Severus, I believe she talking about Peter Pettigrew. Am I correct?” he asked me. I nodded.

Sev turned to Dumbledore quickly. “That’s not possible. He’s dead.”

Dumbledore turned back to me. I sighed again. “He didn’t die. He made it look like he did though. When Sirius was going to jinx him, he took out his own wand, killed the twelve people around them, and then changed to his animagus form. A rat. He got away that night. Sirius is innocent. He never did anything.”

When I was finished, Sev was looking at the ground. “No matter how much I hated him, I didn’t believe he was ever guilty.”

Lupin nodded, but he was still thinking about what I said. “But I don’t get what you said earlier Olivia. How did he attack you? How did he get a wand?” he asked quietly.

I frowned. “I don’t know whose wand he used, but when I heard Harry following us, I stopped and let my guard down. Even when I heard noises from the shadows in front of me, I didn’t do anything. And he took advantage of me in the cruelest way he could.”

Dumbledore turned to me, folding his hands. “Olivia, Severus will be able to teach you how to prevent people from taking control like that, but I'm afraid the process isn't very... comfortable.”

I looking at Sev, who was once again looking at me. “I’ll do it.”

George’s POV

Why does everything happen to Olivia? She’s just an innocent third year. I saw her at lunch, and she looked bad. Not like in appearance, but like you know something’s wrong with her. And she looked like that again at dinner. But after dinner I caught up to her in the corridors. “Can we talk please?” I whispered in her ear.