Chapter 38

We walked over to them and, who I was guessing was their mother, turned to us. When we got to them, she gave me a big hug. "And you must be George's new girlfriend. Now, what is your name?" she asked.

I smiled. "Olivia."

But before I could finish, she turned to George. "Why couldn't you tell me her name? That's a beautiful name by the way." she told me as she turned back to me.

"Mum, let her finish." George told her.

She tilted her head and let me finish. "My name is Olivia Potter." She looked shocked and turned to George.

He nodded and she turned back to me. "I had heard in the Daily Prophet that the other Potter twin had finally came to Hogwarts. You're much more beautiful in real life, dear." she commented.

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley."

She waved her hand. "Call me Molly."

Before she could say anything else, Mr. Weasley came over to us. He had walked away with Ginny for a few minutes. "Another redhead. I'd say you were mine, but your hair isn't as fiery. Are you George's girlfriend?" he asked me.

I nodded and held out my hand. "Olivia Potter."

He shook my hand with awe clear on his face. “Harry’s sister?”

I nodded and he smiled. He took my trunk and we walked out of the train station. “So where did you live before you went to Hogwarts?” he asked.

“I live in an apartment in the U.S, Mr. Weasley.”

He glanced back at me. “Really? Did you go to a wizarding school there? You can call me Arthur, by the way.” 

“I actually didn’t know anything about wizards or witches until a few weeks before school started.”

“Fascinating. So you grew up around muggles. I work at the ministry, and I work with muggle things.” I looked at George, smiling. I liked Arthur already.

We walked up to this really small car and they started to get in, but I was doubtful we would all fit in. “Dad put a jinx on it, so it looks small but has a lot of room inside.” George explained.

I shrugged and got in, to see that he was right. The twins and I got in the backseat and Percy and Ginny took the middle. “They like you so far.” Fred said.

“And what do you mean by so far?” I asked.

“Well, when you tell them you’re in Slytherin, I’m not very sure what they’ll do.”

George hit him in the arm. “We weren’t planning to tell them.” he muttered.

“Merlin Georgie, you sound like you’re hiding a marriage.” Fred said and smiled. I laughed and looked out the window.

“Fred, why are you sitting in the middle?” George asked him, annoyed. 

Fred only laughed. “You guys can’t get to close, we have children in here.” He said and gestured to Ginny, who was watching us.

She turned around and smiled. “I’m not watching.” She called over her shoulder, which got a huge shush form Percy, who was looking over some papers.

I smiled and leaned back in the seat. George and Fred started to fight over something and I got my iPod out. I put one earphone in, so I could hear the twins because the fight was becoming hilarious, and turned on some quiet country.

As I hummed to the song silently, the twins started to talk about embarrassing things that happened to them. They were trying to see who had the most embarrassing, and so far George was winning. “I didn’t have my front teeth until I was 13 and when I had my first kiss, I still had some baby teeth and the girl swallowed one.” Fred said.