Chapter 31

The next morning at Breakfast, I saw Olivia side by side with Malfoy. I looked at Harry to see him frowning. "Why is she over there?" he asked.

I glanced back over at her again, and she was laughing and looking at Malfoy weirdly. Crap. He already used the potion. "No!" I said and glared at Malfoy.

Harry and Ron looked at me in surprise. "What?" they asked together.

I kept my eyes on Malfoy as I answered. "Last night, when I was leaving Olivia's common room, I overheard Malfoy talking to his two dumbies. He was saying Olivia won't take him back, and that he was going to try a potion. Looks like it worked."

Harry turned and went to stand up. But I held him down. "I'll handle it. I know who to talk to." And with that, I stood up and headed over to their table.

I stopped in front of the Bobby kid and the seventh year. They both gave me weird looks. "Umm, can we help you?" Bobby asked.

I pointed over to Olivia. "She hangs out with you, right?" They hesitantly nodded. "Malfoy gave her a love potion."

Bobby quickly looked over at Malfoy. The seventh year looked over there and clenched his jaw shut. "There's your answer, Tom. I wondered why she was acting weird this morning." The Tom guy nodded stiffly, and Bobby turned back to me. "When she made the antidote on Sunday, she gave the rest to me. They're in my trunk. I can give it to her later."

Tom turned back to us and smiled slightly. "Thank you, Weasley."

I smiled and nodded. "Can you please give it to her as soon as possible? She'll get worse as the day goes on." 

Bobby nodded, and Tom smiled again. "So, are you like her boyfriend?"

I shook my head. "We aren't dating."

He kept smiling. "But you wish you were."

I just shrugged. "Wait, who did she make the potion for on Sunday?"

Bobby nodded toward Tom. "She made the potion for Tommy here."

He nodded and his smile fell. "Girls are crazy. We'll be sure to get Olivia out of this mess quickly."

Bobby's POV

All day Olivia has been lovey dovey with Draco. She hasn't left his side once. But when everyone was heading to lunch, Tom and I went to the common room. I hurried up to the dormitory and got the vial.

We hurried back to the Great Hall, and Tom grabbed the first cup he saw. I poured it in the cup and we walked over to Olivia.

She smiled when she saw us. "Hey guys."

Draco only glanced at us before turning back to Crabbe and Goyle. "Hey Olivia. How are you?" I asked as Tom slyly switched her drink. She didn't seem to notice. 

Olivia looked over at Draco before answering. "Fine I guess."

Tom stood straight again and I smiled. "That's great! I was just wondering."

Without another word, we walked back to our normal seats. Once we sat down, we watched as she turned back to Draco and reached for her drink. She told him something and took a sip. I looked at Tom and smiled. When I turned back, she looked confused. She glanced at her drink, then at Draco.

Then it kicked in. She glared at him and stood up. He turned to her in surprise. "What is it?" I heard him ask. She slapped him beofre walking over to us.

"I hate that git. I hate that feeling. I'm done with men." she said as she sat down. She folded her arms and laid her head on them.

I patted her on the back. "Hey, the same thing happened to Tom."