Chapter 26

~~~Hey people! Sadly I don't have a life and am posting for the SECOND time today. Lame,right? Well Facebook ets boring after a couple of minutes so...   Anyway ENJOY!!!~~~

When Sirius saw me, he came jogging over. I patted his head, smiling. "Is he yours?" George asked in my ear.

I looked up and nodded. "I didn't know he was going to be here." Sirius let his tongue hang out and as I stood up, he walked beside me.

"I didn't know you had a dog. What's it's name?"

I looked down at Sirius for a moment. "Um, Duke." George nodded, but I saw he thought it was a weird name. Sirius barked quietly. I smiled as we walked down the main street. There were a lot of different stores.

While we were walking along, I saw Hermione and Ron in a candy shop named Honeydukes. I watched as Ron jumped suddenly, making Hermione laugh. They walked out of the shop, and I saw Harry pull off an invisibility cloak, also laughing.

I turned to George in disbelief, but he looked like he's seen it all before.

Turning back to Harry, I walked as quietly as I could. When I was right infront of him, I whisepered in his ear. "Since when have you had that cloak?" 

He yelped and jumped. I laughed as he blushed. Ron and Hermione joined in with me laughter.

"That wasn't funny." Harry mumbled. "Is that your dog again?" he asked, quickly changing the subject.

I calmed down and looked down to see Sirius still by my side. George had also moved to my side. "Ya, this is Duke."

Hermione moved down and patted his head. "Were did you get him?" she asked.

"Uh, he was wondering around when I found him. He didn't have any owners, so I started to look after him."

She nodded and stood up. "Well, we were just going to walk around-," She was cut off by some teachers. They were with the Minister of Magic.

"What about Miss Potter? She claims that it wasn't Black who attacked her." McGonagall was telling him.

He shook his head. "She just doesn't want attention. I'm surprised. Here I thought kids always want the attention." But we couldn't hear anything else, because they went into the three broomsticks with a third woman.

"What was that? They just go around talking about students like that?" I felt Aldrea slither up my arm from my pocket.

"Let me go up and hear what there're talking about." he hissed in my ear. I shook my head. I turned and saw footprints in the snow, but there was no body to go with them. Harry.

"No, Harry is going. We'll ask him later what they said." I hissed back. I watched as Ron and Hermione stopped outside the doors to look in. Aldrea slithered back down and stayed around my arm. I turned back to George. "Come on, let's walk around." He smiled and took my hand.

We kept walking until we were alone. "So what do you want to talk about?" he asked as we sat down.

"Why did you ask me to come with you?"

He thought about it for a few seconds. "Well, I thought maybe you would have fun if you came with me." I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "What do you think the minister wanted?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Where did Duke go?" I looked around and saw him trotting over to us. "Look, Harry's coming out. We should see what happened." I suggested, standing up.

I helped George up and we followed Hermione and Ron. We followed them to a rock, where Hermione pulled off the cloak to reveal Harry crying. But they were from frustration. "He was their friend! They trusted him!" he yelled and grabbed his hair in his fists. I went over and put my hand on his shoulder, but he shrugged it off.