Chapter 21

Harry’s POV

The sight of Olivia screaming in pain is still haunting me. There was absolutely nothing I could do for her. I don’t even know what was happening. Neither did George. You could tell by the look on his face that he would do anything to put her out of her agony. It's obvious how much he cares for her. I’m glad. He is much better than Malfoy. I’m very happy that she broke up with him.

After a few days she’s started to sit at the Slytherin table again. George misses her. I’m only fine with him liking her because I trust him and I know he wouldn’t hurt her in any way.

This weekend it’s Halloween. This means the first Hogsmeade trip. Which I can’t go to for two reasons. 1, the Dursleys never signed my slip, and 2, McGonagall thinks that it would be to dangerous with Sirius Black and everything. A lot of people have been bugging Olivia about him. I can understand why, because Slytherin spread around the rumor saying that that was the reason why she was hurt. But I know that’s just crap. She isn’t even afraid of him. But why would he be after Olivia? Maybe it's to get to me.

I wonder why she was actually in the Hospital Wing. I shrugged, letting it go. As I was, the twins appeared in front of me. Fred smiled, nudging George. “Hello Harry.”

George smiled also, glancing at Fred. “Who are you planning to take,”

“To Hogsmeade?”

“I’m not going.” I said as I pushed passed them. But they wouldn’t let me go that easily.

“Come on,” Fred sighed, sliding in front of me.

“What do you mean you’re not going?”

I turned back to them. “I didn’t get my slip signed and McGonagall won’t sign it.”

They shared a look that just scream mischief, and they smiled. “Who said you need a signed slip?” they asked together.

“What are you talking about? We need a signed slip.” They shook their heads. Fredlowered his voice while George looked around for any eavesdroppers.

"You can use your cloak, and we have a map that can show you any secrets passages that leads you straight to Hogsmeade. But sadly, we have to give it to you later.” I smiled, leaning against the wall. They always had a plan. “Since you can go now, you can just ask someone to meet you somewhere.”

“Thank you guys. Really. Who are you guys planning to take, anyway?”

Fred shrugged. “Angelina Johnson” 

I turned to George, who was blushing. “I was going to ask Olivia.” Fred laughed, patting George on the head.

“You little lovebird. What was the song Peeves sang? Wait, I remember. Georgies got a crush, he starting to blush, and his hearts turned to mush.”

I laughed as George punched Fred’s shoulder. “Well have fun with that, Georgie.”

He turned and glared at me. I only laughed harder.

“What’s so funny?” I looked up and saw Ron coming down from the dormitory.

“George ran into Peeves, who made another song. Except this one was about him liking Olivia.” I explained. Ron nodded, but didn’t say anything. I knew he liked her, but I think George has a better shot. And Ron knows that. “It’s alright Ron, you know how George is with girls.”

He nodded again. “He had a better chance at getting her.”

I didn’t reply to that because, well, it wouldn’t help anything. “So are you just going to Hogsmeade with Hermione?” I asked, changing the subject.