Chapter 44

~~~Hey people. Sorry for the long delay. And some of you were asking what kind of surgery I had. Well, I had a cataract in my eye and it needed to be removed. I know, when you’re writing a story, you don’t want to have surgery there. I can barely make out shapes, let alone read my writing. Least it’s only in one eye… I hate surgery. Did you know they can give you flavored air? Haha, Weird. Well, enjoy the chapter! And thanks for all the support. Remember to vote, comment, and fan! And I need 5 comments before next upload.~~~

Olivia’s POV

Finally, the quidditch game everyone has been waiting for. Slytherin vs. Gryffindor.

At breakfast, people were coming up to us and wishing us good luck. A lot of people think Slytherin will win, so a lot of people came up to us to wish us luck.

Gryffindor has won a game and lost one, and we haven’t lost one. I’m feeling confident. But I can’t get too cocky. That ruins everything. Because then you underestimate your competition and you end up losing. Don’t want to do that.

Harry caught my eye and smiled. I mouthed a ‘good luck’ and he laughed.He looked away, turning to George and Fred. “Are you ready to give Gryffindor a beating they won’t soon forget?” Bobby asked from next to me.

I laughed and nodded. “We’ll show them! We have the better seeker!” Tom said from my other side. The people around us agreed and started to talk about what tricks I should try. But why try really hard tricks when I can just make it a short game? 

Harry was good, but I still think I’m better. But you never know, maybe Harry will prove to be a bigger threat then I thought. Okay, maybe it’s just a game, but I still think it’s important. When breakfast was over we did the usual thing and went to the quidditch pitch to practice.

Gryffindor was there. John turned to me quickly and he handed me a sheet of paper. “Can you forge Snape’s handwriting? We need a note saying we can have the field.” he said under his breathe.

I smiled and waved my hand over the paper. It immediately started to write itself in Sev’s writing. All the while we were walking to their team, and they didn’t see me doing it.

Their captain stepped forward and crossed his arms. “Emerson. Leave. We have the field.”

John stepped forward also. “Wood. We have a note from Snape saying we can have the field.” He looked at me and held out his hand. I handed him the note and he winked, turned back to Wood, and handed him the note.

Wood eyed it suspiciously and took it. He read the note quickly and glared at John. One of the girls behind him took it from him and read it. She sighed angrily and passed it around the group.

While they were doing that, Bobby and Tom were talking to each other quietly. While the Gryffindors talked about the fake note, Tom and Bobby turned to me. “You did that, didn’t you?” Bobby asked.

Tom smiled. “Of course she did. She’s the only one who would recognize his handwriting and could copy it.”

Bobby smiled also and patted me on the back. “Good job, Liv.” He whispered as Wood turned back to us.

“I don’t believe this is real.” He said and threw it to the ground.

John tilted his head. “And why is that?” he asked.

“I didn’t see one of you approach him today.” he said matter-of-factly.

I smiled. “Get this, we can ask on a different day.” The team laughed behind me and John cracked a smile.

Wood sighed and gritted his teeth together. The twins folded their arms simultaneously and the other Gryffindors started to get kind of mad. Harry only shook his head. “Being a smart ass won’t get you anywhere.” one of the girls said. I just shrugged.