Chapter 14

Harry’s POV

Please tell me he’s messing with me. Please, please, please tell me it’s all a lie. Out of everyone in this whole school and she chooses him?! Kill me. But, just my luck, as I looked at back and forth between them, I saw my worst nightmare. My sister fell for my enemy. How much worse can this get?

“Now, if you will excuse us, we have some things we have to take care of.” And with that they walked away. I just stood there. After a few minutes, I started to head back to the Gryffindor tower. When I got there I looked for Ron and Hermione. I saw them in the corner and headed over there. Hermione was helping Ron with Potions. Big surprise. I sat next to them and watched them. Finally they noticed I was there.

“Merlin, Harry, give us a heart attack, why don’t you? How long have you been there?” Ron exclaimed.

I shrugged. “Maybe a few minutes.” I answered.

“So, what did you do? What took you so long? I thought you were just going to ask Lupin something.” Hermione asked.

“Yes, I was. But I saw a certain group of people walking down the hall together. So I got curious and followed them. And then I saw Olivia come and she and Malfoy went into an empty classroom. I was outside the door but I couldn’t hear anything. So I went and hid around the corner. And when they came out, Malfoy had his arm around her shoulders. And she was leaning her head on his shoulder. So I kept walking behind them and Malfoy was slowly moving his hand down her back to her waist… and I lost it. But right when I was about to jinx him, she turned and stopped my spell. I don’t know how long she knew I was there or how she knew I was there, but she did. And Malfoy is lucky she did.” I shook my head.

“So, their, like, together? Like together, together?” Hermione asked. I nodded sadly.

“Um, I’m not telling George.” Ron said. I smacked him in the back of the head.

“That’s the least of our worries.” I told him, frustrated.

“Well, either way, Fred and George already left to go who-knows-where. But when they get back, I’m not telling him.” This time both Hermione and I smacked his head.

Draco’s POV

That was hilarious! And Scar Head’s face? Priceless! When we got to the common room, Olivia seemed like she was upset. When I told her it was 7:10, she ran off to who-knows-where. I just can’t believe she said yes to be my girlfriend. And she’s an animagus! A beautiful wolf. And she even kept one of her best features. Her emerald green eyes. But what was so important that she had to run off for? I shrugged and went over to the guys.

“So, what did Olivia want?” Millicent asked.

“Did you ask her out?” Blaise wondered. I nodded. “I asked and she said yes.” I smiled.

Blaise patted my shoulder. “Man, it was obvious you guys liked each other. No one couldn’t separate you guys for anything.” He commented.

I shrugged his hand off, laughing. “So, what are you guys doing?” I asked them. A few of them shrugged.

“Some of us were talking about what to do tomorrow and others were talking about which Slytherin girl is the hottest. But we all know what you would say to that.” Millicent chuckled. I punched his arm. “Ow! That hurt!” he grumbled, rubbing his arm. We kept messing around and sharing jokes until Olivia came back an hour later. I left the guys and went over to her. When she saw me she smiled and laughed. “What’s so funny? Is my hair messed up?” I asked, messing with my hair.