Chapter 52

Olivia’s POV

I just love how warm it gets in late May. The only bad thing is that I’ll be going back home to the states in two weeks.

Today was Logan‘s birthday, which is the 30th, and little old me made plans to have this huge surprise birthday party. I am glad to say that it is still a surprise.

I looked up from the boxes in front of me to see George walk into the empty room. “You have a lot of decorating to do before tonight.” He commented as he looked around.

I smiled and looked down again. “Don’t you mean we?” I asked. I glanced up again to see he was smiling at me.

“Well, how exactly do you want this to be?” he asked and picked up a roll of streamers.

“I was actually planning on making all this really random. Like, blindly use magic and make this look as cool as possible. While I do that, you can go make sure we have the butterbeer, snacks, stuff like that. Okay?”

George shrugged, walking out. I opened all the boxes and stood up. I started using random spells to mix everything around, and if I do say so myself, once I was done, it was amazing. I sat on a chair and admired my work. After a few minutes Harry came in with Ron, each carrying a gift.

When they looked around the room, they almost dropped the boxes. “Merlin, Liv. This place rocks!” Ron exclaimed and smiled at me. “How did you get it like this?”

I only shrugged. I walked over to them and took the gifts. “We should keep these out of the way so it doesn’t ruin the surprise when he first gets here.” I told them and walked over to the corner.

Harry sat down and smiled, still admiring the room. “I think it's awesome you’re doing this, Liv.”

I shrugged again and Hermione came in. “Okay, Olivia, I have made sure that at least 50 people will be coming.” She was looking down at her list, and when she looked up, she gasped. “I think this will be the best party ever.” she said, leaning against a table.

“So when will people start coming?” Ron asked me.

“I think they’ll start coming in half an hour.” I said and looked down the hall. A few minutes later I saw George coming.

“Everything is just fine, Olivia. All you need to worry about is getting that room done.” I laughed and moved aside so he could look in. His chin almost hit the floor. “I love it!” he said and walked inside. “How did you do this so quickly?”

“It wasn’t hard mixing things up. I’m glad you guys like it.” I looked around the room, then looked down the hall. I immediately froze, watching as the rat ran down the corridor. I was really hoping he had left the castle, but I guess I have no such luck.

I was about to just walk in the room and forget about it, but I saw him round the corner. There was a small pop, and I watched in horror as a fat man walked away from where the rat just was.

“Olivia, what’s the matter?” George asked and came out of the room. I took a deep breathe, but I was still pretty shaken. I was definitely not ready for that.

I pulled him away from the door so the other three wouldn’t hear me. “Pettigrew is here, George. He became human again. I don’t know how! He didn’t have a wand or anything!” I took another deep breath and ran my and through my hair. “I have to see what he’s up to. I’ll be right back.”

I started to walk away, but George grabbed my arm. “Wait, what? I can’t let you go alone. Are you crazy? The guy’s dangerous. I’m coming with you.”

I shook my head and faked a smile. “George, I promise I’ll be right back. I can handle him.” George looked like he was about to argue some more, but I left before he could say anything.

Peter Pettigrew’s POV

I need to leave. I need to leave. I need to leave. But where do I go to look for him? I fear I have already waited to long. I will certainly get punished. He will not be happy that I have waited this long. No, he most certainly won’t. I paced around the empty classroom. I still have that stupid mudblood’s wand in my pocket. Hopefully I can get out of here with it…

“I must admit, I’m surprised you’ve stayed here this long, Pettigrew. But you need to leave. Now.”

I spun around and saw the girl there with her arms crossed around her chest. How long has she been there? “I don’t take orders from a stupid half-blood. You’re lucky the Dark Lord needs you, or I would kill you right now.” I winced when my voice cracked. This girl scared the hell out of me.

Olivia smirked. “I don’t think you have enough back bone to kill me even if you were a loud to.”

I tried to glare at her, but probably just ended up looking sheepish. She laughed. I noticed her eyes were a dark green instead of the usual beautiful bright green. She had Lily’s eyes, my beautiful Lily…

I snapped back to attention and saw she had her wand raised at me. “Don’t you dare talk about my mother like that.” she hissed at me. I mentally slapped myself. I had spoken out loud.

“It’s such a shame she had to die. But she was a mudblood, so she deserved it.”

I watched as her eyes flared a bright blue and she shot a spell at me. I ducked just in time. She sent another one at me and it almost hit me in the leg. I cried out and she looked to see if anyone heard.

Big mistake.

In one swift move I got up and had the wand pointing at her. I quickly disarmed her and I caught her wand. She glared at me again, but this time her eyes turned black. I don’t think that’s good.

I pointed my wand at her again. “Stupefy!” I yelled and it hit her square in the chest. She crumbled to the ground, unconscious. I smirked and walked up to her. She looked peaceful when she was sleeping, and she was beautiful like her mother. It’s too bad the Dark Lord will make her join us…

Then I remembered. I can’t have her going around telling people I was here.

I crouched down next to her and placed my wand on her head and whispered “Obliviate.”

~~~ Author’s Note~~~

I am SO sorry for the long delay! Did you guys enjoy the chapter though? It’s like, oh my gosh, what’s gonna happen next? And also, there will only be, like, 5 or 6 chapter left. But don’t fret! There will be a sequel! And a sequel to that, and the next, and so on, until I have gone along with the Harry Potter series! Woop! Also, I need suggestions to what the next book should be called, so please PM me and suggest stuff! And I would like to thank all the people who took 1 minute of their life to read this long note! And the first person to PM me will have the next chapter dedicated to them! Until next time!

+Big Mac+