Chapter 3

During the rest of the feast, I mostly talked to Draco. He mostly about himself, like his family, friends, favorite places to be in the castle. He promised to give me a personal tour of the school.

After the feast, I once again stuck with Draco as we followed the crowd of Slytherins to the common room. While a little over half the people went to unpack their things, I took a seat on one of the couches in the large room. Draco stayed with me.

After a half hour full of people running around, finding friends, ect. ect., Sev came through the door. Weaving his way through everyone, he stopped in front of me. "The headmaster wishes to speak to you in his office. Come with me."

With a small goodbye to Draco, I got up and left with Sev.

Once we were alone, he smirked a little as he glanced back at me. "Slytherin. A Potter in Slytherin. Who would have thought?"

I laughed as I looked around. "So where exactly is Dumbledore's office?" I asked. We had been climbing a lot of stairs.

"Just down a few more corridors." The rest of the way we walked in silence, but I'm not sure I could have spoken anyway. This place was magnificent.

When we finally did stop, it was in front of a stone gargoyle. "Lemon Drops." Sev muttered as he looked around us. There was a quiet little pop as the gargoyle started to move, revealing a staircase. Sev started up, me being only a few feet behind. At the top of the stairs was a large door. Sev knocked quietly three times and waited patiently.

"Come in," we heard a voice call. We walked in to see Dumbledore sitting behind his desk with Harry sitting in front of him. "Ahh, Severus, Olivia. Please, take a seat."

"Sorry Sir, but why is Professor Snape here?" Harry asked Dumbledore.

"Because he's been taking care of Olivia for 12 years now." Dumbledore replied simply. Harry glanced at me, but I kept my eyes on Dumbledore. "From all that I've heard of your studies with Severus, I can't say I'm too surprised that you're in Slytherin, Olivia. I think you will do well there. Now to adress more important matters, I have called you both here today to better explain what happened the night you guys were seperated."

Harry's POV

Dumblrdore was quickly toned ot as I looked back at Olivia. She was everything I thought my mom would look like. But my eyes trailed down to were her robe cuffs had become a dark green. Almost everything. How could this happen? And how would Snape ever be considered a suitable guardian? Well, I guess I can't be too surprised. They did deem the Dursley's fit to raise me, so they can't have too high of standards.

Olivia's eyes flickered to meet mine, and she quickly looked down again. But as she moved her head, I could've sworn I saw something on her neck...

I looked to Dumbledore as he finished speaking. "Do you have any questions?" Dumbledore and Olivia looked to me, and I nodded to Olivia's neck. 

"Do you have the scar also?"

She moved her hair to her left to show me a lightning bolt leading across the side of her neck. 

"Olivia, do you have a question?" Dumbledore asked her. She shook her head. "Then with that, you and Severus are free to go." 

Dumbledore didn't speak again till they were gone. "She really is the spitting image of your mother." 

"Snape?" I asked. "Out of anyone, and you chose him?"

"Harry," Dumbledore spoke soothingly, but I was too frustrated for it to help me now. "Severus has been a great guardian. He has treated her like she was his own."

"And look where it got her. She's in Slytherin!" I exclaimed.

"Severus had nothing to do with that." Dumbledore said calmly. "Harry, listen. It's okay if she's in Slytherin. It doesn't mean shes not your sister."

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. I stood up, pushing my chair back roughly. "Can I go now?" 

Dumbledore nodded and I left quickly, too frustrated to be sure where I was going.