Chapter 13

When I got back to the common room, Draco was laying on the couch reading. He looked up at me, confused. "I thought you were in your dormitory." He said. I shook my head. "Well, I know that now." He laughed. "So, where were you?" he wondered.

"I needed to check something at the quidditch pitch." I didn't feel really bad about lying, since it was half of the truth.

"Are you thinking of joining the team?" he asked. I nodded. I really did want to play. "That's cool. You can come and sit over here." He said, moving over to clear a seat for me. I smiled and sat next to him.

"So, what are you reading?" I asked. He looked at the cover.

"Umm, it tells you about different potions. I don't think it really has a name." he told me. I looked at the cover and laughed.

"That's weird." I looked at Draco. "I'm sorry about earlier. That was weird. You know how I told you about what happened when I was littler? That's what happened. I can't stop myself! I only have a little piece of sense and I always go to hurt the person. Earlier I didn't think John was trying to hurt me, so I didn't react so badly. But I am so sorry about what I did do." I looked down, embarrassed. My vision started to get blurry when I felt tears coming.

Draco put one hand on my shoulder and the other under my chin. He lifted my head up and saw that I was crying. He slowly wiped the tears off my cheek and looked just looked at me. I got lost in his endless, beautiful eyes. He kept looking at me and slowly came closer. I met him half-way and our lips touched lightly.

We heard a gasp from the back of the room and saw Pansy sitting there. She glared daggers at me and ran up stairs. I turned to Draco. "How long was she there?" I wondered.

He shrugged. "I didn't hear her come in. I didn't even know she was in here."

I nodded. "Well, I better head up to my dormitory. I have things to do tomorrow."

I got up and was heading over to the stairs when Draco spun me around. "Wait, Olivia."

I stopped him by kissing him on the cheek. I smiled at him and took a step back. "See you tomorrow, Draccy-Poo." I laughed and headed up the stairs. I turned to see him laughing and touching his cheek. Talk about someone liking me...

When I woke up the next day, it was 6:34, but I still got up anyway. When I was done getting ready, I sat on the couches and started to read, waiting for Cotton to come and give me the note. That's what Dumbledore and I agreed on. After awhile Cotton finally came back. I was coming from placing Cotton on my pillow when someone turned me and kissed me. I smiled and broke it off.

I looked up and saw Draco was smiling also. "Hey." he said casually.

I laughed. "After that and you act like nothing happened." I shook my head. "Sorry Draco, but I really do have to go do something." I smiled at Draco and left the common room. I smiled again as I thought about what Draco did. Wait, were there other people in the room? Did they see us? I didn't have time to think of the answer as I came to Dumbledore's office.

I muttered the password and headed up the stairs. I knocked and the door opened to reveal Sirius. I smiled and hugged him. "Sirius was nice enough to come and help today. He also has to know what you look like when you change." Dumbledore explained. I nodded. "So, we will begin now if you're ready." I nodded again and we began my training. We did this for about 5 hours.

When we were done, I could change completely without messing up the figure. "Well done, Miss Potter. I'm impressed. You learned this quickly. Now all you have to do is tell somebody about being an animagus. Someone you can trust. They can't spread this information around. They also have to know so that I can tell them when you're gone and vice versa. Do you have someone in mind?" Dumbledore asked.