Chapter 51

Logan’s POV

Hogwarts is amazing. Over the few weeks I’ve been here, I’ve seen the craziest things. Ghosts almost taking they’re heads off, a professor turning into a cat, just amazing things. But what’s really weird, is that Olivia’s eyes never went back to normal, and she’s pissed.

I’ve seen every color now. Pink, dark green, purple, yellow, silver, blue, you name it, I’ve seen it. And Olivia was right, I do like the Weasley twins. We’re good friends.

Snape was surprised to see me, and he’s giving me a hard time. I don’t like potions, but it’s one of Olivia’s favorite.

She’s a genius. Always saying the right answer as soon as the teacher asks the question. Even most of the Ravenclaw people aren’t as smart as her. God, I wish she was my girlfriend. But she really likes George, so I don’t think that’s happening. Maybe I should just stop chasing her...

“Hey Lo, whatcha thinking about?” Olivia asked as she sat by me in the courtyard. It was my favorite place in the castle.

“The quidditch game later. This will be the first one I’ve seen. Are you excited?”

She looked down at her arm. She had finally gotten her cast off a few days ago. “Well, I think I can handle it. Even with the cast, I would have found a way to play. I’m totally going to beat your house. I could take on Cho Chang any day.”

I smiled and looked over to the forest. “I don’t doubt that. But be sure not to get hurt so badly this time.”

She smiled and shrugged. “Well, I have to go. I’m sorry. I only had enough time to see if you were okay. You looked frustrated.” With that, she turned on her heal and left.

I sighed again. I was kind of mad. I like the school and all, don’t get me wrong, but I think Olivia lost some trust in me. We used to talk about everything together. Now I can tell she’s holding something back.

The way she looks at people, even when she thinks her face has no emotion, just the way she looks at them gives her away. Like she was dying to just yell something out.

I sighed again and stood up. I slowly made my way back to the common room. Olivia said that I took a lot longer to get used to the castle than anyone else she knew. When I got there, Luna was leaning against the wall.

“Logan, can you help? I lost my quibbler papers!” She looked back and forth around her, and scowled at the ground. I took a step away. I haven’t seen her get really mad, but when she was extremely mad, (like right now), she was pretty scary.

I took a step forward slowly and put both of my hands on her shoulders and made her look at me. “Luna, it’s okay. Calm down. I’ll help you. They couldn’t have gotten too far.” I smiled and she looked at me sadly. She rushed forward and gave me a hug. I froze, but after a few seconds I patted her back.

“You’re a good friend, Logan. Thank you.” She stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. I could feel the blood rising to my cheeks. She took my hand and led me down the hall, looking all around for the papers.

George’s POV

When the Quidditch game was about to start, I saw Logan and Luna walking together, holding hands. Well, looks like he finally gave up on Olivia. Him and Luna made a good couple.

The teams took the field, shook hands, and the game started. I noticed Olivia was doing something different. She usual just flew up and waited for the snitch, but this time she flew around people, throwing them off track. She stopped at the end of the field and finally started looking.

“What is she doing?” Fred asked from beside me.

I only shrugged. After a few more minutes, Slytherin was up 10 to nothing, and Olivia hadn’t moved much. Then she decided to start messing up the players again. When she got to the other side of the field, she caught sight of something, but not before Cho Chang nearly knocked her off her broom. And I mean, she barely caught herself.

She was pissed. She raced after Cho, and when she got to her, she flipped her off. I chuckled and Olivia passed her.

But Cho wasn’t done. She got up right behind her and turned, hitting Olivia’s broom, making Olivia’s spin also. Olivia had been an inch from the snitch.

“Cho has quite a temper.” Fred laughed and leaned to his right, trying to get a better look.

I turned to look at Harry to see he was on the edge of his seat. I turned back just in time to see Olivia dive. The good thing is, she got the snitch. The bad thing, Cho wasn’t so happy. When they landed, Cho stomped up to her and pushed her back. I looked at Harry again to see he wasn’t watching. He was talking to Hagrid.

I glanced down again and saw Olivia was pinning Cho down. I laughed and Fred whooped. Madam Hooch soon came and separated them, yelled at them, and sent them off with the leader of their house.

~~~Okay, there Is no excuse for not uploading for this long. I am terribly sorry, and you guys can send me all the hate mail you want. And I’m sorry this is short, I have a terrible case of writers block, and I need to be wrapping this story up. But don’t worry, I’ll be going along with the series, so Olivia will live on. And thank you all for sticking up with my crap. ~~~