Chapter 39

As we rose into the air, my team went on one side of the field and the other team went on the other side. “Hey Charlie, do you want this to be quick, or interesting?” I yelled over to him.

“You’re a typical Slytherin, Olivia! Full of yourself and cocky.”

Bill glanced at me. “Slytherin?” 

“That’s right. You’re looking at the best seeker that Slytherin has ever had.” I laughed.

“You’re lying. You can’t be a Slytherin. You’re too nice.”

I shrugged as Ginny released the bludger and snitch, and the game began. I flew higher over people to look for the snitch and Charlie came and looked beside me. “I want to see your best moves when you try to catch the snitch.” He challenged.

“Okay, I’m fine with that. This is going to be fun.” I started to dive after a little speck of gold. I began to spin as I got closer down and soon I couldn’t tell up from down. But I kept my eyes on the snitch. It moved up suddenly, and I stopped spinning.

I turned my broom up and shot forward, Charlie moving beside me. I could tell he was good on his broom, but I was better. “How daring are you, Olivia?” he called to me.

I laughed and when the snitch started to go diagonally down, I steadied my broom and shot down, but as I was going I moved my legs up and sat cross-legged. “You’re crazy, Olivia!” Charlie called behind me, struggling to catch up.

“You haven’t seen anything yet.” I called back. As the snitch started to go level to the ground again, I stood up on my broom. 'What do you think now, Charlie?' I said to myself and leaned forward on my broom.

After a few seconds I caught up with the snitch and leaned as far as I could. I caught the snitch, but the bludger came and hit my broom. It sent me flying forward, but I quickly took out my wand and said a spell to slow me down.

I lightly landed on the ground, yelling “And Potter caught the snitch!” I made these funny noises and acted like the crowd was there and I felt someone rest his hand on my shoulder.

“Calm down, champ.” I turned and smiled at George.

“That was some smooth flying up there.” Charlie commented as he landed next to me.

“Thank you, thank you.”

“That was some amazing flying up there, Olivia!” Bill said as he landed with Fred. “Almost as good as Charlie.” He added when he saw Charlie’s face.

“Beat by a girl, how embarrassing.” Charlie said, laughing. We started to go back to the Burrow and Charlie walked next to me. “We’re having a rematch.” He said and passed me. I smiled and George put his arm around my shoulders.

As the holiday passed by, I really started to like the Weasleys. They were a very kind, funny family. Especially Mr. Weasley. He would get so fascinated when I explained something as simple as earphones. He really liked my iPod also.

George and I got to spend a lot of time together. We spent most of the day together. And I enjoyed it. He did to, I could tell. And during the break they would ask me a lot of different questions, starting from my favorite colors and clothing, (Mrs. Weasley) to every boy I ever liked, (Ginny and George).

A few days before Christmas, Charlie, the twins, and I all went down to the little muggle village close by. I bought something for Ginny, (a CD disk of a band she had come to love, and I had already gotten her a CD player), the twins, (an ‘I’m with stupid’ for George, pointing to his side, and one for Fred, pointing up), and then I asked Ginny to include me with her gifts for her parents.