1

About the 18cm dick/cunt will be fucked by me and talk nonsense

【What the writer wants to say:】

When organizing the document, I thought about posting a chapter first, because the captivity is coming to an end _(:з"∠)_

-----text-----

At twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, the spacious bedroom was dark and quiet.

Xu Lu lay on his side on the bed, his body stiff, until the sound of a man's long and steady breathing came from behind him. After making sure that the man was asleep, he moved his body carefully under the quilt, feeling like he was finally saved, and stretched his arms to take the mobile phone on the bedside table.

Alas, this is the downside of getting married at a young age. You completely lose your night life at a young age, and you have to look at people when you play with a mobile phone.

In fact, Xu Lu was already used to secretly playing with his mobile phone in the middle of the night. But today is a bit different, he has very important news to share with his netizens.

With an eager mood, Xu Lu skillfully got into the bed, pressed the power button, and tried his best to control the frequency and sound of his breathing in the stuffy bed. He opened his eyes wide and opened the green bubble, clicked on the dialog box of his friend, and typed quickly.

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: I discovered a secret!

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: My husband may be a gangster!

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: I came back from school today and saw him beating a black suit in the yard. That black suit was beaten so badly, it looked so pitiful.

Thinking of the scene he encountered in the afternoon, Xu Lu shrank his neck in fear. He still remembered that when he rashly entered the yard, he saw the black suit lying at the man's feet covered in blood, and the man looked at him with cold and alienated eyes...

He sighed a little, already starting to feel depressed, but he continued to type on the keyboard.

[Xiaolu's experience is outrageous]: If one day he wants to hit me, I probably won't be able to resist him. I just hope he can remember not to slap me in the face, after all I am so good-looking, even if I am crippled, I can still rely on my face to make a living.

Typing passionately in the bed, Xu Lu couldn't hold back the brakes, and babbled about his experience in the past year to the netizens again.

--

A year ago, Xu Lu was still in his third year of high school. Originally, I was at an age where I didn't have to worry about food and clothing and only cared about my academic performance, but the bad thing was that my parents encountered an accident while traveling on National Day and fell off a cliff and died.

Before Xu Lu could recover from the huge blow, his father's lawyer brought a man to his home within two days, saying that according to his father's will, he hoped that he could marry the man.

"..."

Xu Lu couldn't believe that such an outrageous thing would happen to him, but the aura of the man opposite him was so frightening that he dared not speak. He could only secretly poke and poke at the man with broad shoulders, narrow waist and big back, carefully glanced at the well-tailored handmade suit and leather shoes on his body, and asked in a low voice, "How old are you?"

The lawyer pinched his palms and looked away, but the man who had not spoken since entering the door reached out to take off his sunglasses, revealing those deep blue eyes.