35

Scrape pussy to wipe the table, tongue clean old jb, deepthroat swallowed

【What the writer wants to say:】

Tomorrow is the last chapter of the text. The first episode is Boss' secret love story, it's not important. The important thing is that I haven’t decided whether to write about it yet. In fact, I think it’s enough to write about imagining pregnancy.

-----text-----

Xu Lu didn't want to do that kind of shameful thing, but Susukino stood beside him with a stern face as if he was sharpening his knife and rushing at Xiao Lu, which made him flustered and had to do it.

The cold glass table top was pressed against his cunt, he flinched for a moment, and then he cried so much after being spanked by Susukino, he peeled off his little cunt and stuck it on the low table. The two plump labia were squeezed into a pitiful flatness, and the bright red cunt was pressed against the table, but it was even more obscenely red.

Susukino looked at Xu Lu crying with envy, but he didn't feel distressed at all. After all, he wants to know that Baobao is a small pervert, and if he is treated like this, he will consciously find ways to make himself happy.

Sure enough, within two minutes, Xu Lu supported the table and shook his waist slightly. The two soft white buttocks with palm prints swayed, controlling the pussy between the legs to rub against the table, and the lewd water flowed even more happily.

Susukino felt relieved, and then turned to look at the TV beside him. The big screen completely showed the appearance of the boy's legs. He clearly saw the two soft pussy lips rubbing against the glass table in a rough way. A lot of lewd water flowed out of the wriggling cunt, and finally he was caught by the soft pussy outside the pussy. The meat strips smeared the table.

His eyes were hot, especially soon, Xu Lu had rubbed his clitoris completely to his feet. The tender red meat beads protruded from the foreskin, and were pitifully rubbed against the table, but the naked boy screamed and shot out quickly.

The thin semen just fell on the table, Susukino couldn't help it, took out his dick from his pants and rubbed it hard. His penis had already been completely hard when Xu Lu was flirting, and now he held the root of his dick and endured it, and then he slapped Xu Lu's face with the head of his penis, "Little slut, you made the table even worse Dirty!"

"Ugh, Susukino, you bastard...!"

After being slapped in the face by the dick, Xu Lu couldn't even touch himself. He propped his hands on the tabletop to maintain a sitting posture of a duck, fiddling with his waist and hips with difficulty to get pleasure from the heated tabletop under him, his pretty face was fascinated and flushed, and when he raised his eyelids and stared at Susukino, there was no threat at all.

Susukino couldn't hold back any longer, and stood in front of Xu Lu, pinching Xu Lu's tits and rubbing them carelessly. He looked at the TV screen, and soon his eyes fell on Xu Lu's face again. The small mouth that couldn't be closed was stimulated by the pleasure and spit out a tender red tongue. He rubbed it against the head of his glans, and ordered , "Give me a lick."

"Haah... you rub the other side too..." Xu Lu has let go of the frequent sex, he puffed up his chest and asked Susukino to take good care of the small tits on both sides. As he spoke, he saw that the glans protruding in front of his eyes had already flowed out. The dripping gland fluid quickly stretched out the tip of the tongue and rolled it into the mouth, and then said deliberately, "Why, does your dick also need to be cleaned?"

"..."

Susukino didn't speak, but was so teased by the baby that the veins on his forehead jumped out. He watched Xu Luchong sticking out his tongue, and the entangled eyes of the two made him quickly understand what Xu Lu meant.