15

"69, the pussy is bitten, the mouth is swallowed / he likes my jb, he loves me
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
Eye  protection turn off the lights〔Add to bookmark〕Large, medium and small大 中
【What the writer wants to say:】

Broken, broken soon

-----text-----

Seeing Susukino's ferocious expression, Xu Lu's first reaction was to turn around and run away. But he had just had an orgasm, and his legs and feet were so weak that he wanted to get off the edge of the bed sideways, but he was dragged towards the man by his ankles first.

The hospital bed was originally a small place, and Susukino moved extremely fast. The bed was only raised at a very low angle, so he directly grabbed Xu Lu's ankle and hung it over his shoulder. The pair of thin long legs were peeled off, and he held Xu Lu's waist with both hands to lift the soft white animal. Sending his butt in front of him, Xu Lu just fell on top of him.

"You, what are you doing! Susukino! Woo...don't! Don't bite woooooo..."

Originally, as his body was pulled, his face had already reached the big dick, but when Xu Lu was ashamed and flustered, he suddenly felt the man bite his cunt first.

He bounced and wanted to struggle for a moment, his thin back arched backwards because of the stimulation, and the lines drawn out were tense, fragile and full of shocking lust. But he was so delicate after all, he soon lost his strength and fell back on Susukino, crying bitterly, "I was wrong, oh, I was wrong... Susukino, don't bite me..."

Susukino really took Xu Lu's heart, when Xu Lu said "forget it". He angrily bit Xu Lu's cunt. Hearing Xu Lu cry so pitifully, he had a headache and didn't even bother to remind Xu Lu that he didn't use any strength at all.

The little slut is so squeamish!

Susukino gritted his teeth with hatred, looked at the obscene cunt who was forcibly pulled in front of him, and couldn't help swallowing again. He breathed heavily, and sprayed all his hot breath on that cunt, and as expected, he saw the bright red hole began to dilate, and the lewd water inside spit out little by little.

Susukino's eyes darkened, and he bit Xu Lu's cunt again, "Just be mad at me, do you think I can live with a wild man if I'm mad?"

The man held his labia in his mouth and rubbed his teeth, Xu Lu was so frightened that his whole body began to tremble. It wasn't until he realized that the man hadn't bitten off his soft flesh frantically that he calmed down a bit, and finally felt a weird and sharp pleasure, which spread to all his limbs in a short period of time.

He lay on Susukino's crotch and howled lasciviously, as if he was overwhelmed. When tears rolled down his eyes, he saw that Susukino's cock was emitting heat, and subconsciously licked his lips. Before he could speak, he felt Susukino's hips thrusting him up.

"Hurry up and stick out your coquettish tongue? You have to take the initiative to feed the dick you want, right?"

Xu Lu was so ashamed by the blunt obscene words, he made an excuse in a low voice that he just wanted to try something new, only to be met with a sneer from Susukino in the end.

Susukino felt that Xu Lu was really good at pretending. He obviously liked his dick so much, but he still pretended to be pitiful and painful.

Is he the type to be easily fooled?

Susukino worked hard to resist the urge to speak softly, and only went to swallow Xu Lu's cunt.

The two labia had already been separated when Xu Lu was raped by him, and now he can use the tip of his tongue to sweep along the cunt gap without any hindrance, letting the dripping water hanging on it fall into his mouth . After doing this, Fu bit Xu Lu's labia again, and Susukino's lips slid down.