12

He is always vicious, he is also a dramatist/wronged, his wife cuckolds him, and falsely accuses him of his innocence

【What the writer wants to say:】

Susukino: He has a lot of tricks, but it doesn't matter. I will use my wisdom to expose his tricks.

-----text-----

The secretary left, and Xu Lu took out his lunch and put it on the small table. He was very happy at first, after all, he was still worried on the way back, if Susukino only left him leftovers, then he would only order takeaway.

The vicinity of the hospital is not a place he is familiar with, and every store needs to be explored again, which means that takeaway is also very dangerous.

But when he arrived at the hospital and found that there was food, Xu Lu felt much better. He didn't even have that much resentment towards Susukino, he lifted the handbag to the table briskly.

But Susukino couldn't resist staring at him resentfully, as if he had been greatly wronged.

Xu Lu kept his face as sullen as possible, only sighing helplessly in his heart. He still remembered that when they first met, the man with the big back was wearing a suit and leather shoes and sat on the sofa opposite him. At that time, he was quite a cool guy image.

Why did he lose his memory, and his personality became so detached and even elusive.

After all, thinking that Susukino is now an injured patient, Xu Lu dragged the chair and sat beside the hospital bed, looking at Susukino a little worried, "What's wrong with you?"

"You, you still ask me what's wrong!" Susukino was so angry that he stuttered when he spoke. He stared at Xu Lu for a while, knowing that Xu Lu would not be able to ask him a second time, so he said angrily, "Didn't you see that Wang Hao is squeezing me!"

Wang Hao is Susukino's secretary.

Xu Lu began to worry. He felt that there was something wrong with Susukino, which was finally exposed after amnesia.

He couldn't believe that Susukino, who was able to pick up and beat people up, would be squeezed by the secretary, especially Wang Hao, who was in a suit and leather shoes, followed him, obviously looking like a black and dog-headed military adviser, and he followed Susukino as his leader.

But Susukino was just asked by Wang Hao to sign a document, and he felt that he was being squeezed.

Xu Lu was silent for a while, and said neither embarrassed nor embarrassed: "You are quite glass-hearted..."

Such a black society will definitely not be a successful black society, it seems that this marriage must be divorced.

Susukino was so angry with his wife that he had angina and almost flipped the table. He didn't understand, he began to feel sorry for himself, and his resentment and anger grew exponentially and crazily when he thought of his failed love life accompanied by a cuckold.

Holding his job bowl, he thought bitterly, yes, you were forced by me to marry me, and you have no relationship with me, not even a physical relationship, how can I expect you to care about me, love me and comfort me?

But seeing Xu Lu eating with peace of mind, he couldn't help being wronged, but you are my wife now, and I have a broken bone.

Susukino was so angry that he didn't want to talk to Xu Lu much for a week.

What's even worse is that Xu Lu didn't intend to talk to him more.

As time passed day by day, the resentment around Susukino became more intense. He didn't expect it at all. At the beginning, he predicted that a cold war with Xu Lu would be a way to kill the enemy and lose eight hundred, but he didn't think that only he himself would lose one thousand and the enemy was actually unscathed.