22

Go home and show me the divorce agreement / The encrypted photo album opened in front of his eyes

【What the writer wants to say:】

[The screenshots are not malicious, let’s talk about this issue together] First, under what circumstances can you confirm that you have bought this chapter. Don't trust your memory, trust actual data. Click [Menu], pull down the pop-up window on the left, and the last item of [Recharge] [Baitang Coin Consumption Record], the chapters you have purchased are displayed in it, which is what you actually purchased. If there is indeed a purchase that is not displayed for the first time and needs to be purchased for the second time, ①The screenshot of the chapter purchase record ②The screenshot of the purchased chapter requires a reminder of the second purchase. Send these two screenshots to my Big Eye Boy, and I will recharge it for you privately, and you don’t have to look for Haitang for less than one yuan.

Second, I have to remind that this entry into V was after 1:24 am on the 18th.

I hope that if you think there is a problem, first check whether it is really a problem. Because you look through this record, there are less than a hundred entries in a few days. I went to check, I have to look through the data for an hour or two, and I have to confirm your ID. I really hurt my eyes last night. This is a very troublesome and unnecessary work for me.

I originally just hoped that Baozi, who was chasing the update, would be able to read this short story regardless of whether he recharged or not, but I don't like this kind of trouble, so the follow-up book will no longer use the method of slowing down V.

-----text-----

Susukino was able to use crutches, Xu Lu felt at ease and had to lie on the bed and wait for Susukino to clean up by himself.

He lay drowsy on the bed, but before he fell asleep completely, Susukino pinched and rubbed the back of his neck, which made his scalp almost explode, and he opened his eyes suddenly to stare at Susukino.

Unlike the sleepy Xu Lu, Susukino who finally fucked his wife's cunt is full of energy. He lay on his side next to Xu Lu, and because he had a good time, he started to be mean, "I'm sleepy now? Then we can talk about the divorce?"

Xu Lu opened his eyes, and carefully checked Susukino's expression, not understanding why the person who did the wrong thing was himself. With a bitter face, he struggled for a while, embarrassed to tell Susukino whether it would be okay to stay together, so he pushed Susukino's hand away, and said wearily, "Let's talk about it another day."

Susukino glanced at him, and pulled him up, "You said it will be another day? You think divorce is such a big deal, and you are the only one who talks about it?"

"..."

Xu Lu finally realized that something was wrong, he shrank back a little, but because of the arms wrapped around his waist, he couldn't really distance the two of them. He could only sigh a little and remind Susukino, "But you want to leave, not me."

The corner of Susukino's mouth twitched, and he felt that Xu Lu himself was really different from that innocent face, and his essence was actually extraordinarily scheming! He looked down at Xu Lu, and his expression became very weird. After all, he didn't understand how Xu Lu could say such nonsense.

But unfortunately, Susukino is very sure that Xu Lu is the one he likes. Even if he lost his memory, he can be sure that he will never want to divorce Xu Lu.

"You said I wanted to leave?"

Seeing that Susukino started to grin, knowing that it was a signal that Susukino was going to be messed up, Xu Lu looked worried and didn't know what to do. He could see that Susukino didn't believe his words, so he hurriedly confessed, "Really! You've already drawn up the divorce agreement!"