13

Seduce me and mock me, shameless/Tell me to watch pornography to learn how to have sex, you think I am dead

【What the writer wants to say:】

The script number of the cereal brother came to this pit again, the pain mask

-----text-----

Xu Lu felt that it was really necessary for Susukino to study with him, the reason was just as Susukino said just now, he lost his memory.

You must know that making love is a matter for two people. He can't study hard by himself and learn everything properly, and then get hurt by the reckless Susukino.

He can't bear the pain, being bitten on his small tits is enough to make him feel wronged for a long time, if his pussy is torn apart by Susukino, he will cry until he dies.

Thinking of this, Xu Lu lifted the quilt and got out of bed and got into Susukino's bed.

On a November night, the temperature was already low. Xu Lu consciously got into Susukino's arms, his cold feet pressed against Susukino's uncast leg, and raised the phone in front of the two of them.

The airbag bracket was between his fingers, Xu Lu thought for a while, and pulled Susukino's arm again. He stuffed the phone into Susukino's hand, made Susukino's arm a phone holder, then turned off the porn he was watching just now, and found a new one.

He had already studied the one he watched just now, and he couldn't accommodate Susukino to watch repetitive material.

As soon as the movie opened, Susukino narrowed his eyes. From the setting, he could tell that the film was mostly a role-play. The teacher in suits and leather shoes sat behind his desk, and the intersex students in uniform approached quietly, showing a tacit smile at the man.

Well, it's really exciting. It's a teacher-student relationship, playing in the teacher's office.

Xu Lu's sexuality is really nasty, he pretends to be so pure on weekdays, at a time like this, the pervert really can't hide it.

Just as he was thinking, Susukino saw that Xu Lu pulled the progress bar and jumped directly to the time when the teacher was pressing the student on the desk. He frowned, thinking that Xu Lu wanted to watch the show as soon as possible, and wanted to reprimand Xu Luhou for his haste, but restrained himself, he only asked falsely, "Why do you need to adjust?"

"Ah, there's actually nothing to see ahead."

Xu Lu felt that he had already summed up the rules, "The student in front is going to give the teacher a mouth, so that the teacher will be hard."

"I don't think you need this step. Although I don't know why, you harden pretty fast."

Unusual, Susukino blushed from shame. He gritted his teeth and looked at Xu Lu's side face, his eyes were dark, just pretend!

Seduce me and even mock me, I can't see anyone more shameless than this! In the past, I was really stupid to fall in love with you unrequitedly, hold my heart in front of you, and let you spoil me!

When I get better, I must let you know how good I am. Let you know that I am not only hard fast, but also hard for a long time!

Ruju's gaze at the side finally moved away, and Xu Lu couldn't help but let out a long breath in his heart. He really didn't understand why Susukino's temperament changed so much after he lost his memory, and he always looked resentful.

Hey, the glass heart is really troublesome, it can be broken into pieces all over the place without knowing how.

The sense of presence of the people around him was too strong, and it was very difficult for Xu Lu to focus on pornography.