10

The cunt is fucked and the tits are still so tender, the wife and the wild man have no feelings, and the wild man is nothing more than that

【What the writer wants to say:】

Susukino: ╭(╯︿╰)╮That's all.

-----text-----

In the end, Susukino still didn't pull Xu Lulai.

It's not that he realizes that Xu Lu has been tortured miserably today, but he always keeps in mind that without the wild man who raped Xu Lu, he will not have a substantial physical relationship with Xu Lu .

He is the overlord, he wants face.

He can't be a cuckold slave willingly for love, he has to be brave enough to say no to the cuckold.

The brave boss held his wife in his arms, and felt at ease with his wife's clothes hem to wipe his own semen on his wife's face. He watched those eyes finally open again, the peach blossom eyes were wet and red at the end, when he stared at him, there was no cruelty, only grievance and sadness.

"You're so mean, Susukino! How could you do that? You must think I'm short-tempered. You're wrong..."

The young master was still whining, and Susukino guessed that this was to make him admit his mistake spontaneously. He stretched out his arms and grabbed the remote control of the hospital bed, raised the head of the bed a little, and firmly pressed the boy's waist with one hand, during which a series of words of confession came out.

"Okay, it's my fault, I went too far, I got carried away, don't be angry."

Susukino took it so simply that Xu Lu didn't calm down at all. But because Susukino had already admitted his mistake and apologized, he couldn't continue to attack, so he just stared at Susukino with a puffy bun face, and finally he pinched the back of his neck and kissed him.

"Uh, thin... Susukino..."

The chests of the two were tightly pressed together, obviously the effect of force was mutual, but Xu Lu just felt that he was the only one who was about to suffocate. His lips were licked with a tearing kiss, and the man's tongue was very domineering, and it went straight into his mouth.

The oxygen in the chest quickly became thinner, his face flushed, he didn't even have time to be ashamed of Susukino's sudden kiss, he just hurriedly slapped Susukino's shoulder, aggrieved to make people back away a little.

The tongues of the two were rubbing against each other, not Xu Lu's intention, but it was very weird, as if his tongue was hooked by Susukino and brought into his mouth. He could feel that Susukino was eating his tongue, his face flushed again, he pinched his legs because of the weird feeling, and finally he was pinched hard on the soft flesh on the side of his waist.

Xu Lu never felt that the skin around his waist was sensitive, but when he was held and kneaded by Susukino's big hands, he felt his bones become numb again. The weird pleasure ran through his limbs like an electric current, and he sat in Susukino's arms so soft that he couldn't bear it. When Susukino let go of him, he lost the strength to continue struggling.

Xu Lu kept his head buried and panted, as if a deep kiss had overwhelmed him. Looking at his red earlobe, Susukino's heart itched so badly that he simply tilted his head to lick his earlobe and licked it, while gradually groping up his neck with his other hand, and finally wiped it vigorously with his fingertips on his rosy lips. a handful.

He simply didn't understand why Xu Lu had such a well-fucked cunt and could respond so strongly to a kiss. Seeing Xu Lu's unbearable behavior, he became emotionally moved. The dick erected on the back of Xu Lu's buttocks was throbbing and shaking, and the glandular fluid could be thrown on Xu Lu's buttocks.