26

Call Uncle, Uncle will give you pocket money and candy for you

When Xu Lu was eight or nine years old, he was not as eager to study in college. Every day, he looked for ways to act like a baby with his parents, hoping that he could not go to school.

He felt that going to school was really hard.

The teachers and classmates in the school, and even the parents of the classmates, always like to pinch his face when they see him. There are always two days a week, after a few classes, he will be pinched so wronged, and because people pinch him out of good intentions, he doesn't know how to refuse.

He was worried, and his little brain couldn't think of a suitable solution, so he didn't want to go to school at all. He felt that going to school was hard and tiring, he might as well go to a pastry shop to whip cream. If he goes to a pastry shop, he can steal the cream while whipping it. The cream is very sweet, suitable for a little sweetie like him.

The little baby had been making trouble at home for two days, and Xu's parents were at a loss, not knowing what was going on. Until the third day, his Green Bubble received a friend request, the address showed that he was from the other side of the ocean, and his profile picture was a male silhouette on the wall.

"So I was trying to persuade you to go to school?"

Hearing Susukino's question, Xu Lu's expression was somewhat bitter and bitter. He said "yes" hypocritically at first, before Susukino could take credit for him, he added angrily, "You said if I don't go to school, you will come to my house and beat me up!"

"..."

At that time, Xu Lu didn't know how to type so many words. When he saw that sentence, he was so frightened that he stuttered to speak to the person opposite. He wasn't that stupid. He felt that the other party was just playing with him. After all, the stranger who suddenly added him didn't know his address at all.

But just half a minute after he finished speaking, he watched helplessly as someone sent him his home address.

Xu Lu was so panicked that he rolled and crawled all the way into his mother's arms. But when the mother saw the chat records, she only stroked his hair, and said with a smile: "Xiaolu wants to listen to brother."

"What brother!" Little Lu clenched his fists, tears streaming down his face, "He said he wanted to beat me up! I can't have a brother!"

He originally wanted to use this excuse to continue acting like a spoiled child to his mother, for example, a villain threatened him, so he couldn't go to school tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. But before that, his phone and watch rang again.

The person opposite asked him why he didn't want to go to school.

Looking at this question, Xu Lu is not so coy because the person on the other side is not from his family. He sat on the carpet behind the sofa, and said plaintively, "There are always people in school who want to pinch my face...but they only pinch me because they think I'm cute, and I can't refuse."

【Ye】: If you don't like it, you can tell your parents and let them negotiate in private.

It's not that Xiao Lu has never thought about this method, but he is a little embarrassed, "If I complain to my parents about such a small matter, I will look so delicate, I am not that kind of child."

After the news was sent, Xu Lu looked at the phone and watch anxiously, trying to get the person on the other side to find a solution for him. But he waited for half a minute, only to be blown out of anger.

【Ye】: Little brat.

You know, no kid wants to be called a kid.

Xu Lu immediately didn't want to talk to strange people anymore. But within two days, his classmate sent him a message, apologizing to him for what happened before, and promising to control his hands in the future.