23

Susukino has repented / The ruler smashed the chicken, I think you want to completely destroy it if you get it

【What the writer wants to say:】

I wanted to share the animation of the ruler splitting bricks, but it was too big to upload _(:з」∠)_

-----text-----

It was just dawn in the morning, before the nurse came in to hang water for Susukino, Xu Lu woke up with fright.

He originally intended to kick the quilt because he was too hot to sleep, but he couldn't kick Susukino away, but he opened his eyes in a daze, and first saw a pair of red rabbit eyes staring at him.

Immediately the whole person became sober.

He froze for a moment, then turned on the light first when he came back to his senses. When he turned around, he saw that Susukino was still staring at him, like a starving wolf.

"..."

But just did it last night.

Xu Lu was no longer hot, grabbed Susukino's quilt and wrapped it around himself, only his face was exposed from the quilt, and the soft flesh on the side of his cheek was pushed, "Aren't you asleep?"

"Sleeping."

Susukino thought about it and slept for about three hours. But those are not important, what is important is that his wife cares about him as soon as he wakes up.

Last night, my mood was ups and downs, and I even spent two or three hours watching the pornographic video starring my wife and myself. The thin pheasant hurts, and I don't know what to say.

Especially when he found out that he was not actually cuckolded, but he did all kinds of nasty things while his wife was drunk...

Fuck, the more I think about it, the better.

Of course, Susukino must also justify himself, he is not the kind of person who does not know how to repent. During the long 1.5 seconds of switching videos, he condemned the self before he lost his memory from the bottom of his heart.

Dirty! It's really dirty!

One second five ended, and he fell into the new "wife Xiangxiang" right after him.

His wife Xiangxiang turned off her phone all night, and Susukino began to reflect. He thought about it, it would be impossible to continue like before he lost his memory, otherwise Xu Lu would not have the idea of ​​divorcing him.

Yes, Susukino still firmly believed that Xu Lu wanted to divorce him. In other words, because he saw the things in the encrypted album, he was even more convinced that he would not want to divorce Xu Lu. Why did Xu Lu want to divorce him? After thinking about it carefully, he probably mistakenly thought that they didn't have a harmonious sex life.

Then what he will do next is his wife Xiangxiang who is upright!

——

Xu Lu clearly felt that Susukino had become a little clingy. Before his professional course was over, he received a message from Susukino, asking when he could go back to the hospital.

The message has not been returned yet, the teacher assigned the group task first. During this period of time, he ran to the hospital after class, and his relationship with his classmates was a little strange. After finally getting together the members of the group task, as soon as he turned on the phone, Susukino said that he had come to pick him up at the school gate.

"..."

After quickly setting up a group chat, Xu Lu hurriedly said goodbye to his classmates after putting things into his bag. He rushed all the way to the school gate, and sure enough, he saw Wang Hao standing in front of a familiar car, still dressed as a dog-headed military officer in black suit and leather shoes.