30

On the night of the party, hubby cracked babe's pussy

Susukino's two shameless words made her flustered, but just after the sex, the gluttonous Xu Lu nestled in Susukino's arms, too lazy to move.

Susukino rubbed Xu Lu's tits intermittently, obviously saying teasing words, but seeing the boy react so strongly, he couldn't help but continue teasing, "Why don't you think about it? The little pussy always Wasn't it reasonable for me to guess that it was filled to the brim?"

"Shut up! Don't talk!" Xu Lu stared at him, not knowing that his eyes were not lethal at all, so he said angrily, "It's just impossible!"

He blushed again as he spoke, and stuttered in Susukino's arms, "I am still a baby... I don't want to have a baby..."

Susukino's heart melted when he heard the baby's trembling voice. Fortunately, he was originally an old beast, seeing the young man being teased unbearably, You continued, "Eighteen-year-old baby..."

"you!"

Hearing Susukino's teasing and holding back his laughter, Xu Lu was so ashamed that he supported Susukino's chest muscles and raised his body. When he looked at Susukino, the resentment in his eyes was about to materialize. He bit his lower lip, his aggrieved eyes turned red, "You called me baby just now...why don't you stop now? You're really annoying, uh..."

Before finishing the words "too annoying", Susukino directly pushed him into his arms and kissed him. He also knew that he was too funny, so he touched Xu Lu's eyelids with his lips very affectionately, and comforted him in a low voice, "Okay, just kidding, it's the baby."

Hearing Susukino coaxing himself humbly, Xu Lu felt a little better, but soon became frowning again.

He looked at the man's handsome face, and felt angrily in his heart, what kind of baby, it's just that he lost his memory and still looks a little human. But what's the use? Restoring the memory is not just trying to kick myself.

What a ruthless dog man.

Seeing that Xu Lu's expression was wrong, Susukino didn't know where the problem was. He opened his mouth to ask, but before he could call the baby, he felt the baby bite his chest muscle with such force that he guessed without thinking carefully that it was definitely venting his anger.

He snorted, but he didn't dare to tear the man out of his arms, so he could only let the boy bite like a puppy on his chest, and finally he couldn't escape even the nipples. The veins on his forehead twitched, and he said in a stern voice, "Okay, baby..."

Hearing Susukino's voice tense, Xu Lu realized that he had confiscated his strength. He was a little embarrassed, but he didn't show it on his face. He licked the bite mark on the man's chest with the tip of his tongue, and asked in a drawn-out tone, "When will you get better, Susukino..."

Susukino's heart moved, thinking that the little bastard would finally love others, before he had time to express his touch in words and actions, he heard the little bastard continue, "I'm too tired, I don't want to move anymore."

"..."

He closed his eyes, and slapped Xu Lu's little asshole tightly. After a long time, hatred for iron and steel lingered in his heart, but he still held Xu Lu's ass and let the piss-filled ass leave his dick. A few drops of hot urine flowed out, which scared Xu Lu The deer subconsciously tightened his grip.

His belly was swollen from urinating, and Xu Lu didn't feel much better even if the dick in his butt was withdrawn. He lay on his side on the bed, clamping his little butt tightly, not daring to let go for a second, and only grumbled with a bitter face, "You are so annoying, this is not in the bathroom..."