37

President Bo's Secret Love

【What the writer wants to say:】

The next chapter is over, that bang I want to finish the chapter, definitely

-----text-----

Before Susukino was twenty-five years old, Xu Lu was just a kid far away in the motherland to him.

The little kid is jumping around and always has some weird ideas. When I was in elementary school, I didn’t want to go to school because my classmates pinched my face. I wanted to go to a cake shop to make cream. In junior high school, I didn’t want to make cream. I wanted to learn Kintsugi.

The reason was that he accidentally broke the porcelain collected by his mother while running around in the living room, and was worried that his mother would beat him.

"I don't know if it's too late to study now."

The little boy's voice sounded very sad, Susukino rolled his eyes fiercely, and then passed the news to Xu's mother.

Susukino received good news the next day, Xu Lu was deducted his pocket money.

The distance between the two is very far, but Susukino can barely grow up with Xu Lu. The communication tool of the little kid has changed from a phone watch to a mobile phone. I don’t send him messages frequently, but every time I send a letter, there must be something.

Susukino chatted with people casually, and didn't have any ideas for further understanding. One is that the age gap is indeed there, and the other is that the two people live in different environments, and he has not yet reached the point where he needs to share his troubles with the children.

The turning point happened in the summer when he was twenty-five years old.

Many things happened that year, such as Xu Lu was promoted to high school, he graduated from his master's degree and entered the family company, and his mother's condition worsened and he had to stay in the hospital for a long time.

For a long time, he went from the company to the hospital to accompany his mother to eat during lunch break every day. Seeing his dusty appearance, the sickly woman always smiled helplessly at him, probably trying to tell him not to run around like this, but in the end she just held his hand and said nothing.

Susukino always acted relaxed and calm, but he was inevitably worried because his mother's condition did not improve.

Until one day, he pushed open the door of the ward and saw his mother was making a video call with a computer. He put down his suit to unpack the lunch brought by his aunt, and stood by the table listening to the voice of the young Qingming Sunshine. Most of the time, the young man tried his best to appear calm, but when he was asked about his grades or if he had a favorite peer, he would inevitably expose his nature and make a protracted voice, acting coquettishly and trying to get away with it.

Susukino stood aside and waited quietly, looking down at the smiling young man in front of the computer screen, behind him was a gentle woman who looked very similar to him.

He knew it was Xu Lu, after all the voice was familiar to him, and even the way he spoke out of tune was the same as in front of him. He heard Xu Lu's sweet voice call "Auntie", probably because he hadn't cut his hair for a while, so he turned his head faster, the fluffy and soft hair would dangle, and it was extraordinarily small against that face.

"Auntie, look! I planted this myself!"

Xu Lu pulled the vase with sunflowers on the table into the camera. Hearing the weak woman praise herself for being great, she was happy but also worried, "It's a pity that Britain is too far away..."