38

Pregnancy / From false pregnancy reaction to real plan to have a baby

【What the writer wants to say:】

The next chapter is sex during pregnancy, a pregnancy office, and then it's over la la la

-----text-----

When Xu Lu graduated, he had a big fight with Susukino. There was no other reason. When he was a junior, he was called by Susukino to go to the board of directors of his family’s company. At that time, Susukino swore that he was just a nominal errand, and that he would be paid dividends on time every year. Nothing would bother him.

But in the month of graduation, he was called to the company for three meetings, so that his planned graduation trip was postponed indefinitely, because in another week it would be the time for him to officially join the company!

"It's all because of you! You lied to me!"

When he got home, he was beaten up, Susukino had no choice but to suffer. He let Xu Lu vent his anger, and just about to say that Xu Lu can postpone his entry time, when he saw the face of the person in his arms change, he jumped out of his arms and rushed into the bathroom.

Before he followed in, he heard a sound of vomiting inside.

Originally, he thought that the little ancestor was going to be a demon again, but after hearing this sound, Susukino realized that he was really uncomfortable. He followed quickly, and saw Xu Lu retching on the washstand, his face flushed from holding back, and saliva dripping from the corners of his lips.

"What's the matter? What did you eat behind my back today?"

Susukino moved quickly, patting the back and handing the towel, but seeing Xu Lu's complexion was not good, he simply took it back and wiped it himself.

After finally cleaning up, Xu Lu was not happy, "I only ate dinner, although I bought ice cream, but I waited for you to come back and eat together."

Susukino's heart softened a little, but Xu Lu's face was still pale, and he began to worry again, "What's the matter? It's too hot, it just happens to be tomorrow weekend, I'll take you to the hospital for a checkup."

Xu Lu looked up at him, "What about the ice cream?"

Susukino gasped in hiss, thinking that this little ancestor was really capable of making trouble, "You still dare to bring ice cream to me?"

Xu Lu was annoyed, and complained that he might as well eat it secretly by himself, and ran upstairs with his slippers. He lay paralyzed on the bed and didn't want to move. When Susukino came in to change his home clothes and asked him if he wanted to postpone his entry into the company, he shook his head without thinking.

"I'm going to the company, that's all."

Xu Lu's graduation coincided with Susukino's secretary resigning. He secretly submitted Susukino's resume behind Susukino's back, and successfully saw the man sitting next to HR change his face.

Susukino just put on his home trousers, turned around and looked at Xu Lu's proud and self-willed look, and walked towards the bed while wearing his belt, "So you want to be my secretary?"

Xu Lu was lying on the bed with his pillow in his arms, it was too much effort to meet Susukino's eyes, so he just lazily raised his eyelids, and happened to see the neat and firm muscles of Susukino's chest and abdomen. He blushed secretly, but couldn't bear to look away, just licked his lips, and confirmed with Susukino, "The secretary's work should be interesting, right?"

"Heh..." Susukino nodded with a sneer, pretending not to notice that Xiao Sepi was drooling at him again. He first briefly talked about the work of the secretary. In fact, Xu Lu knew about this before, and after all, he was the one who passed the interview on his own strength.