21

Caught in a pissing position and squeezed with a cock in a pussy / I knew you guys were crazy

Xu Lu felt as if he was locked in Susukino's arms.

That arm was slanted in front of him, and he was almost pinned down to the upper body and couldn't move. The man's hot and sweaty chest and abdomen muscles were pressed against his back, and he couldn't hold back his reaction when the bulging and plump chest muscles trembled intentionally.

People who speak boldly on weekdays are easily teased to blush in bed. Susukino's heart melted when he saw it, but he didn't mean to be soft-hearted...

Xu Lu's appearance will only make him want to bully even more.

At this time, the fragments that flashed through my mind are actually not important. Susukino's arms are very long, he can pinch Xu Lu's earlobe while imprisoning Xu Lu's body. A thin piece of soft meat fell into his hands, and he obviously didn't want to let go of the person, and he asked hypocritically, "Are you still riding?"

Xu Lu lowered his head, his eyes fell on Susukino's tense forearm. He looked away uncomfortably, and refused, "No, I don't want it anymore..."

Hearing this, Susukino just laughed and didn't say much. He only waited until Xu Lu couldn't bear his laughter, turned back to stare at him angrily, and stared at him with watery eyes that had obviously experienced lust, making his lower abdomen tighten.

He sighed first, and pretended to say: "Okay, this is your choice. You said you want to ride an 18cm chicken, and I have created all the conditions for you. But now you say no..."

"You can't blame me from now on, can you?"

Xu Lu blinked his eyes in confusion, obviously not understanding why Susukino said such things. But soon, he felt the man's arm retracted, and he regretted for a moment in his heart, as if his eyelids were drooping unhappy because of the loss of that too close hug, but in the next second, the man grabbed his hands He hugged his legs like a child.

"Susukino, Susukino..."

The body began to hang in the air, and the dick in the pussy began to recede again during the process. Xu Lu was so frightened that he couldn't even call Susukino's name awkwardly. He looked back at the man's face, which was obviously more interested than before, and with a buzz in his head, he instinctively called Susukino's name sharply.

But Susukino didn't respond, he only grabbed Xu Lu's body and pressed down again, causing Xu Lu to scream and grab his arm tightly, grabbing him with bleeding marks.

The body in his arms was thin and soft, and when it was completely in his hands, the mere psychological pleasure made Susukino want to sigh.

You must know that he allowed the deer to ride his cock at the beginning, but the boy's body couldn't stand the toss, and his riding movements were slow and gentle, obviously only he could be satisfied. During that process, Susukino was in pain and joy. He had to control the instinctive impulse to lift his hips, and only let Xu Lu shake his body in his arms with a little joy, as if exploring a new world.

The cock was being fucked, but there was no urge to cum. Now he grabbed Xu Lu's body and pressed him on his dick, the glans suddenly broke through the barrier of the soft meat of the cervix and entered into the water-rich uterus, he cursed softly and repeated the action just now.

By now, Susukino's cock was completely submerged. The ferocious cock was completely trapped in the young man's tight tender cunt, and a large amount of lewd water was squeezed out, making the joint between the two of them a mess, but Susukino was extremely satisfied.