20

Shaking ass to ride cock, cock is delicious but has a really hard time

【What the writer wants to say:】

How can this be called card meat, this is called strategizing

-----text-----

The young man's thin body was directly pulled into his arms, and the throbbing penis penetrated the moist and delicate hole in a short time. Susukino was so excited that the veins on his forehead bulged, his throat was stiff and he could not bear the muffled panting, and he only asked Xu Lu, "How is the dick you've been thinking about, does it taste as good as you imagined?"

His voice was low and hoarse, with an itchy graininess highlighted by lust. But the bad thing is that the boy in his arms has already lost his mind because of his sudden and direct movement, and he couldn't respond to his teasing. Time condensed large drops of full tears.

Knowing that Xu Lu was so happy that he cried, Susukino didn't feel guilty at all. With drooping eyelids, he looked at Xu Lu's hard and trembling little dick, trembling for a moment with the hard and red flesh, and finally ejaculated some semen in a slow motion.

To be honest, when watching Xu Lu ejaculate, Susukino was a little hesitant. Because the thick white semen was only the first one or two streams that seemed to be quite strong, and fell on Xu Lu's own legs, but the following ones were more accurate to say "flowing" than ejaculation.

It was as if the body suffered an unbearable pleasure in an instant, and the neural network could quickly respond to what kind of feeling it was, but the body's reaction was slow, and it was too intense to express directly, and finally struggled to only the minimum revealed.

A few drops of semen were flowing down the semi-soft penis, Susukino opened his eyes, and his sharp and deep eyebrows gradually condensed into an interesting smile.

"Isn't it just broken? Is it so unbearable?"

Susukino always remembered that Xu Lu's hole was ripe red. To be honest, he didn't expect Xu Lu's semen to flow out as if he was incontinent. He looked at the boy's tear-stained face, and stretched out his hand to forcibly wake up the half-soft penis, which soon caused the boy to bite his neck with great force, with an obvious sense of revenge.

"Tsk..." Susukino didn't hide, just let Xu Lu bite him. When he laughed, his throat vibrated, causing Xu Lu to whimper in dissatisfaction. He also held Xu Lu's tits in a good mood, rubbing the tip of the nipple repeatedly, "It looks pretty good. Spirit, then get up quickly."

"Little slut, move quickly before my cock is pinched off."

Xu Lu couldn't believe what he heard.

Everything that happened tonight was horrible, Susukino forced him to ride his cock, and without waiting for him to ride himself, pulled him so hard that he sat on the big cock. In a conscious state, he was penetrated by thick, long and terrifying flesh, and the soft and squirming flesh in the hole was pushed away in a very short time, and soon swarmed around the familiar and unfamiliar invasion By.

Xu Lu is no stranger to the feeling of being pierced and filled. But he was so stimulated that he couldn't think, he just sat on Susukino's cock and screamed silently, ushering in a particularly terrifying orgasm in absolute silence.

Obviously everything has just begun, but Xu Lu feels like a traveler after a long journey. Sweat dripped from his forehead, his arms were so soft that he didn't bother to lift them, and after ejaculating, he bit Susukino's neck angrily, wanting to take revenge on the man for tossing himself like this crazily.

But now, he didn't recover at all, and the hateful man like a contractor forced him to move quickly, and said nasty words that his dick would be cut off.